Chapter 10

-time skip to next morning after Y/n and Emma find about Gilda and Krone-

-Y/n pov's-

    It was the next day after what happened with Sister Krone and Gilda. I'm glad that Emma found out that Gilda was not the traitor. "I see, so this was training for running away," Don said. I just nodded I had decided to practice in tag while holding Carol in a holder that I made out of yarn that mother gave me.

    It was the next day and us five being Emma, Ray, Norman, Carol, and I went a bit into the forest. "So? How did the plan with the ropes go? Was there progress on the sources of information?" Emma asked. "Actually..." Norman started but Sasuke- Kuroo-... I MEAN RAY cut him off. " Oh, that. It's me. I'm Mom's informant." It took a while for Emma to process that.

    "It was you?!... Sorry for that reaction, but I still don't understand." Emma was short-circuiting. While Norman explained to Emma I talked to Ray. "You know bedhead it took you a while to come out and say it," I said to him calmly. "You knew?" He asked me. "Of course I did. I'm mom's favorite and she was acting weird around you a bit so it wasn't hard to figure it out." I replied to him.

"So you're the traitor, but not an enemy. You were acting as Mom's subordinate all this time for our sake?" She stated well more liked asked. "Yeah. The truth is, I was going to tell you everything as soon as you got back from the gate.*sigh* But you left Little Bunny behind, saying you wanted to escape with everyone, and other unexpected things happened. Mom found out so I had to manage the situation. Plus you guys except for Y/n were being rash, and about to get reckless." He said and yet he kept on talking.

"That's why I figured I should keep quiet and get both under control." He finished saying. "So you're saying that you were covering up for our mistakes. And you're still against escaping with everyone, right?" Emma asked said. "But it's different now. I'll help you escape with everyone." Reay responded with a smile. "That's not like you." Emma said. "Do you think he's lying?"Norman asked Emma.

"No, I'm happy. Ray is now going to help everyone escape. And we also have information to trick Mom from the inside. It's awesome! But, I see. You knew about everything for a long time, huh? It must have been painful. Knowing and sending them off without saying anything. So many of them. Hey. Were the experiments for the tracking devices done on someone's ear?" Emma asked Ray while going to different emotions.

My face didn't show any emotion when she said that my mind just went blank. But unlike me, Ray and Norman had a much different expression. "What happened to that child... or rather, those children? You didn't cause them to be shipped out early, did you? You didn't sacrifice someone for our sake, did you? Actually, nevermind. Thank you. Thanks to that, we can all escaped together now. But... don't do something like that ever again. You're not alone anymore." She said while holding his hand.

It seemed like she was putting some sort of pressure on his hand. But she wasn't done talking to Ray. "You're not alone anymore, so..." She said but she didn't finish her sentence. "I swear. I'll never do it again. Let's all escape from here together. " He said and with that, I left I really didn't want to be in that negative energy.

I left first so I didn't hear what and if they were talking about. Later on, us seven (Don, Norman, Ray, Emma, Gilda, Y/n, and Carol) meet up. "Gilda and I decided to properly observe Mom once again. Mom disappears right before 8 o'clock every night." Emma said. "Disappears?" Norman asked. "Yeah. She's nowhere to be found in the house. This house has a secret room." She said. "A secret room?" Don asked.

"Yeah. Located here. Next to Mom's bedroom. Mom's bedroom has the bathroom and washroom next to it. Past that, continuing beyond the wall, is Mom's office. But this probably isn't a wall." Emma explained. "I noticed that every time Mom disappears, she always goes into her office or washroom. So I measured the distance inside the room, and the distance in the hallway." Gilda explained the rest. "Oh. That's what you were doing then." Norman said

Don looked a bit confused but Emma responded to Norman with a yeah. "And the results?" Don asked. "They didn't match. There are about ten of my footsteps' worth of space. One side is a wall, and the other side is a bookshelf. But I think there are hidden doors on both sides." Emma said. "And beyond that, there's a secret room." "But what is it for?" for the most part we were talking about that space.

Don suggested that we tried and get it to find some clues about conny. Ray said that it was most likely just connected headquarters and they most likely won't give away any clues. And if there is any security we won't know what kind. So it was too dangerous. I left a bit early to prepare dinner then Don and Gilda came. I knew they were going to try and get the key for the room so I got it before they could.

-Gilda's pov-

    "Huh? Don, that way is... Do you really intend to go in?" I asked him. "I can't stay calm like them. And I want to know the real Mom." He said. I nodded he knocked first and when there was no response we went in. Once we went I closed the door. Don was looking at a bookshelf. "There's a hidden door behind here. How is this set up? Is there even one here? Damn it! I need to hurry and save her as soon as possible!" He said while his arm was on the shelf.

    "Maybe... Look closely at the shapes," I said and with that, I slide the door to the left side. "Let's go. It's locked." He said and with that, we heard a click from a door. We turned around to see what it was. "Phil?" we both said as Phil entered the room with his finger on his mouth. "I'm playing hide-and-seek with Naila and Eugene." he said we both just signed in relief.