(Y/N) POV.

I just wanna say a few things before anyone comments something on my book.

This is my first book so please expect some spelling mistakes.

Also the plot may be a bit confusing but I can't really edit it without changing the plot completely so im sorry.

I also want to say that I originally intended to make Y/N non-binary so If you find any parts that may be more feminine then please tell me so i can fix it!

Hange will be perceived as Female in this book but I do acknowledge she doesn't have a specific Gender.

TW: STRONG LANGUAGE

Other than that enjoy x

*Smexy Hange*

~

Ugh... I've got titan blood all over my face. I look over at the city inside wall Rose. In the distance i see Hange, killing of the last few titans. I observed her flying towards me with her ODM gear.

"Great job (Y/N), what a shame we couldnt take a few of the titans home."
She said in a drastic tone. Hange turns her head to meet my eyes. I turn away embarrassed. "Haha.. yea. Can't expect anything less from you" i replied.

"Oi Hange and (Y/N) lets go. We have a meeting with captain levi when we get back." shouted Armin as he ran across the highest roof tops.

"Alright, we will be right behind you!"

We both followed and flew up to the top of the walls. I stared at the sky and back at the village once again. "It does match at all" I murmered.

"What doesnt match (Y/N)?" Questioned Connie as he walked towards me. Hange already gone. What a shame.

"O-oh i didnt realise u were there Connie " I say in surprise." i guess im still not used to fighting titans yet."

Connie looked at the crumbled ruins in the village and nodded.

"Yea. Its not easy. Especially since you grew up here."

I sighed and watched Hange as she chat with other cadets, whose names I havn't had the curtisy to remember.

"Breaking the ice, I saw you and Hange talking earlier, I recognise that face all too well." Connie smirked and laughed a devilish laugh.  I blush and punched his lightly on the arm.

"D-don't make assumptions like that Connie!!"

"Admit u have a crush on her!!"

But connie wasn't wrong. I had grown maybe the tiniest crush on her these past months that I had joined her in missions in. I doubt she would have even noticed. Thats good and bad I guess you could say. But she loved Titans, more than anything. Her whole like is based upon her research on these flesh monsters. Oh how I wish I could be one just to have her drool all over me once.

I was scared though. Rumours always said that she and Levi were inseperatable, and that Hange has liked him for a while now. I have no reason not to belive them. They have known eachother longer than I have with Hange. They even acted as couples, teasing eachother and working as a pair.

What if they were already dating.

I sighed. I wanted her.