3RD PERSON POV (PART 3)

Levi looked at (Y/N), jealousy in his eyes

Levi looked at (Y/N), jealousy in his eyes. Hanji looked at them and gripped her hands in (Y/N)’s. 

 “I need to take Hanji, If you will please excuse us..” They lead Hanji to the other side of the hall. 

Hanji wiped the smirk off of her face when they saw tears building up their eyes. “Whats wrong-”  

(Y/N) took a deep breath and sighed. They let their grip on Hanji go, dangling their hands by their side.

”How much longer are you going to do this?"

 “What do you mean-"

"You finally start noticing me but I feel like your toying with me. You make me feel like im the only person you want but then I see your eyes when u look at Levi!"

“(Y/N).."

“If u really have moved on, prove it to me. Prove to me that I won't have doubts on you."

(Y/N) had look her dead in the eyes. They couldn't help but hope thats Hanji would choose them over Levi, despite her past.

They stood in silence before (Y/N) walked out. (Y/N) hoped Hanji would have at least called their name, reach out to grab their hand, blurt out it was  misunderstanding. But she didn't.

Hanji watched (Y/N) walk out of the hall and she curses under her breath. She walked over to the drinks bar taking a swig of alcohol.

One. Two. Three glasses.

(Y/N)'s words kept revolving in her head.

'Prove it.'

'Prove it'

'PROVE IT'

"DAMMIT!" She swore, smashing the glass onto the table. No one payed any heed to her, just how she wanted it to be.

"Damn you Levi." She sees the same man walk out of the hall and her feet follow behind him.

He walks up the stairs and the stone steps left no noise.

She foolishly follows behind him- thinking he didn't feel my presence. He stops infront of his bedroom door, hand on the handles.

"Fuck it Hanji. Stop being a wuss and come out."

Stepping out, she leaned against the wall. "Why?"