(Y/N)'S POV

I'm going to die

I'm going to die.

I shouldn't have known this, but now I do.

Erwin failed to look me in my eyes and Levi stared into them.

"So you were planning to do some type of shitty sacrifice with me and weren't even gonna tell me or anyone?!"

If I was going to die, I should have at least known I was.

"It was to keep others from interfer-"

"Interfering my ass, It's obvious you couldn't give a damn about me but at least think about Hanji!"

I could only just imagine how heart broken she would be. She loves me to bits, shes never failed to tell me every night, yet she was going to be empty again. She tells me I'm her saviour, her gift, yet I won't be able to do shit in the future.

Levi grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall, I couldn't read his face.

"Then run away. Take Hanji and run. We have already reported this to Mike Zacharias but there is still a way."

Erwin gave an agreeing look.

He pushed off the wall and walked up the stairs.

"Wait. Are you serious?!"

Erwin faced me, "10th November. Run. Go down to the woods and into a city. Leave your uniform here."

I watched him follow after Levi and somehow my thoughts were empty.

I couldn't do that, it's too risky. I couldn't run away. The chances of being caught were too high.

"Y/N! Are you ready?"

Hanji came running up to meet me, wining my name.
"What are you doing here?"

She didn't wait for a response and grabbed my wrist, pulling me up the stairs.

"Hey Ha-" I started but Hanji cut me off.

"Shush! There's no time, quick!" With that I shut up and amused myself with her hands tightly gripping my wrists as if I were too pull away and leave her alone.

I frowned.

She took me to her room and sat me down on her chair.

"Wipe that frown off ur face! It's time to present you with something!"

She reached into her drawer and pulled out a silver handles dagger.

"Hope you aren't gonna kill me-"

She laughed and pinched my cheek, her warm hands sent goosebumps down my spine.

"Of course not, I found this on one of my rounds this morning and thought that It could be my gift to you, y'know, after you gave me my christmas gift."

I chuckled, underneath this mad scientist was a sweet soul.

I took the dagger and inspected the carvings on the handle. It was inscribed with detailed flowers and a message. Hanji went to do her bed and I stole a glance at it.

𝑇𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡

I took a liking to the message, it's as if it was meant for me and Hanji.

She took a seat on her bed and crossed her legs, looking down, eyes furrowed.

"Tomorrow we will test out the titan fluids I took from the Attack Titan on a cadet," She had a hint of scorn in her voice, "I don't agree with it, even if once upon a time I suggested it. I can't help but imagine if it was you in that persons place."

My heartbeat increased. She didn't know yet, I can't keep it a secret any longer. She looked up, "I don't think I can live with myself if they had some kind if great future with someone, it's like pulling their life apart."

"Stop! Hanji...what if I told you..that's person's me. I'm the one who's going to go rogue tomorrow!" I burt out.

Her face showed nothing but shock. She jumped out if her chair and stood infront of me. Her hands on my shoulders rocked me back and forth.

"Don't tell me this is true! He didn't tell me! That son-of-a-bitch"

I cowered down. My heart ached of sadness. "What if we run away?"

"T-thats impossible. The test area is always surrounded by cadets and... they have already arrived."

My heart dropped as I heard a loud knock on the door.

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

~

I can tell I will be overjoyed when this book is finished. I might end it off with the next chapter.

Cya xx