18 | Grunting In The Bathroom

C A T A L I N A

C A T A L I N A

"Buttercup," I sing-songed at Rocco.

He was doing some weird things with Lorenzo in the bathroom. I'm not judging. Whatever boats their float.

Is that how you say it?

I was drawing random doodles in Lorenzo's diary at one of his enterprises. He says it's not a diary but I know he's lying. I bet he kicks his feet and giggles every time he writes in it.

Hehe.

Rocco came bursting in the room with stack of folders piled on top of each other.

When he put all the folders on Lorenzo's desk, he came over behind the comfy egg chair I was sitting on and started to play with the strands of my hair.

Lorenzo steps out of the bathroom and when he sees Rocco playing with my hair his jaw noticeably clenches. "Rocco," Lorenzo calls.

"Give me a minute." The both of them go back into the bathroom doing god knows what. I felt my face burn crimson at the sounds coming out of there.

I felt like I was breaking the law by listening to them do whatever it was they were doing.

The door burst open and out came two men looking very disheveled.

"Did you guys, you know," I took both of my index fingers and made them touch each other.

"Lorenzo already has a stick up his butt, he doesn't need another."

Oh dear.

I let out a loud gasp when I realized that Rocco had a bleeding nose and his left eye was swollen.

"Buttercup, what happened?" I got up and made my way to an injured Rocco.

A loud growl escaped Lorenzo's lips as I put a couple of tissues under Rocco's nose.

"Are you okay? You should get that checked out." I was referring to his growl. This was definitely not the first time it's happened and it's concerning me. What if it's life threatening?

When Lorenzo had yet to say anything, I quickly shifted my focus on him to see him looking at Rocco with angry eyes.

Such a diva.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" Rocco winced when my hand accidentally brushed against his bruised eye.

It looked like a butthole.