Chapter 1: The Prince Charmings

11 years later....

Wade's POV

"And they lived happily ever after."

I closed the book and closed my eyes.

Then suddenly, someone knocked.

"Come in," then Loree came in.

She is my talent manager.

Loree is my talent manager ever since I started being an Idol.

She is just 5 years older than me. She is a half-Chinese.

She is very professional and passionate when it comes to her work. 

She said, this is her dream. To make talented individuals shine and showcase their talent.

"As usual, it's a fake info," she said while rolling her eyes.

I just sighed.

The fact that it's been a couple of years of searching.

"To be honest, it's really impossible to find that girl without any info- well only a name and her fairytale book."

"That's it. I have her name and this book. I still have a chance of finding her."

"Yes, a LITTLE chance," she said while giving an emphasis on the word 'little'.

Okay, did I also mention that she is a very straight-forward person, to the point that comforting words were not included on her dictionary? If not, please add that to her description.

"Tsk," I just did it as a response then closed my eyes.

This gave her a signal that I already want to rest.

She was about to leave but-

"By the way, you have a photoshoot tomorrow morning before your rehearsal for the concert. Don't forget that!"

She then left the room.

I open my eyes to watch her leave.

"Tss, she is such a nagger."

Then I close my eyes again to sleep.

Skye's POV

"Woaahhhh! Party people!" the DJ shouted.

I am at a bar right now. Enjoying life.

"Bro, let's enjoy the summer. Malapit na naman ang klase."

Jake told me while grabbing my hands to go to the dance floor. 

He is my bestfriend which is obviously, kasundo ko sa lahat ng bagay.

"Yeah, this only means na hell days na naman," I said while nagpapahila lang sa kanya papuntang dance floor.

We reached the center and now we are dancing with the crowd.

"Hey handsome, you look sexy when you dance," a lady told me.

I looked at her. Damn! She is bloody hot.

She's around 5'7' in height, a blonde curly long hair, a firm body with a cup C, a slender legs and a curvy body.

I show her my chic magnet smile.

"Same as you, gorgeous," I said then I winked at her.

And we started dancing.

 This is my talent.

Knowing the girls' features and when it passed my standards, I'll show my smile as a starting move then, boom, she's mine.

"Galawang Skye nga naman talaga," Jake whispered at my back.

"Tss, better grab yours," I faced him a little to give him a smirk.

Then, I focused again on my partner whom I still haven't asked her name.

Well anyways, I didn't bother to ask. 

I am more curious of how good this girl in bed.

Calvin's POV

I'm reading a book titled The Intern Blues by Robert Marion nang bigla na lang lumapit si Black.

"Come here," I close the book at kinarga si Black.

Black is my white cat. Nagtataka ba kayo kung bakit Black name ng pusa ko?

Well wala lang. Katulad lang din yan sa pagpili ng pangalan niyo, I mean wala kayong magagawa kase yun ang trip ng mga magulang mo.

So same kay Black, wala na siyang magagawa kahit kulay puti pa siya, kase yun ang trip ko.

Ring ring ring......

Ibinaba ko muna si Black para kuning yung phone sa bulsa ko at sagutin yung tawag.

"Hello?"

"Hi President. Just reminding you about the meeting tomorrow. Malapit na ang klase, we need to prepare for the first day of class."

"Okay. Thanks for reminding me."

After I hang up the call, kinarga ko ulit si Black at binigyan ng belly rub kase gustong gusto niya ang belly rub.

So while nilalambing ko ang pusa ko, let me tell you about my self.

I am the President of our Student Council and top of the class. Third year college na ko this coming school year.

I am an only child and both of my parents are teachers. 

Gusto nila na sumunod ako sa yapak nila but I took up medicine.

Well, wala naman silang nagawa since it is my life.

Gusto ko maging doktor kase gusto ko makatulong sa kapwa ko. I mean hindi lang sa mga tao na pumupunta or isinusugod sa hospitals but pati na rin yung mga tao na kailangan kaagad ng tulong kahit wala sila sa ospital.

That is because nung bata ako may nakita akong naaksidenteng batang babae.

Tok tok tok....

Then the door opened.

"Anak dinner is ready, bumaba ka na," aya ng mommy ko while papalapit sa akin.

"Okay," then binaba ko na si Black at tumayo na para bumaba.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note

Hello everyone!

So yun na nga. Nakilala nyo na ang ating mga nag gagwapuhang mga prince charmings.

So pili na mga suki kung anong team kayo. Comment kayo kung sinong bet nyo sa mga prince charmings natin.

Thank you po sa pagbasa. Lovelots! Peace! Muahhh :*