Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen

ابدأ من البداية

There were many people roaming all the long corridors which were arrayed with variety of shops. The glass building with a welcoming environment passed a cheerful vibe to the customers in there, engaging us into the cosmopolitan ambience. And yes, we are in the mall Carrousel du Louvre

 And yes, we are in the mall Carrousel du Louvre

Taehyung took me to almost all places

Taehyung took me to almost all places. I was pretty much shocked cause he wasn't acting like that workalcohlic robo which has nothing programmed in his coding other than work and meetings. He smiled, giggled, acted goofy and joked when ever we spent our time together. It was like his hard shell he had around him has cracked letting out the bubbly guy he had shielded in his life. We were sauntering like a happy couple... It would be nice if it were real. I shrugged these wierd thoughts and descried at the shops.

He was on phone while his other hand was interlocked with mine

He was on phone while his other hand was interlocked with mine. I let it slide because in the past days whenever we go out he always held his hand in mine. At first I protested by removing my hands but he never gave up. I actually had a habit of holding hands while walking so I let him be.

I spoke "Its boring here I am going in there," and left his hand.

But in a flash he yanked me back to him. He ended his call and spoke " It's so crowed over there."

I raised one of my eyebrows and asked "So ?"

"I am not comfortable with so many people around me. None can keep their eyes to themselves when they find such a hot man in there."