Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited

"I should have appointed you as Mr Excuses head rather than a department head, Mr Sun," I spoke tersely, the timbre of annoyance clear.

"Sir- my apologies," he stuttered out.

"Apologizing for giving you this job?" I prompted my eyes daring him to utter one more word. In all these years of business what I practised was being the only voice heard where ever I was. No cross-talk nor replies would be appreciated in my presence. The only voice to be established when you're in front of me is mine. One voice to rule; one voice of dominance; and one voice to be followed. And the voice should be me.

Unless I wish to hear from you, lose your tongue when you step inside my vision was my maxim.

"Get out!" I ordered with spite. He scurried out of my room.

I slammed the file on my table. Being a devil to my employees isn't new, yet today I acted more outrageously than the devil himself. Yes, I was in my office yelling at my employees for no particular reason.

I heard from the staff, "Boss flies off the handle for the tiniest thing. I need to pay my mother's medical bills!" I restrained from firing the circle of men talking behind my back, because of one reason; their family. They carry the burden of their families.

My mood was sour and all I see was red. I was yelling and behaving reckless but still, I am not gonna fire them all today. I can't run my company firing thousands of my men in a day. You can wonder why I was hitting the ceiling without a reason. The boils of yesterday's lava didn't cease. I wanted to tame the little woman and teach her a lesson. I wanted to know her background.

And my detective couldn't collect information about her at the moment. I mean, I gave him 45 freaking minutes and he couldn't collect it?

Yeah, it was a private party, so no cameras. He inquired me about her name or any other detail that I know about the fireball. Recalling from yesterday's incident the information I could track down about her was that she is a tiny human, having a hella attitude in disguise of a pure face. I can't recall her name being said anywhere. Even her friend who took her away didn't say her name. Did you forget about naming her Ms Brat? My brain interjected.

I rubbed my face harshly and disintegrated my thoughts. Seriously, I am a doomed idiot!

How can I say this to him?
Ms Brat?!

Remember Taehyung! You are seeking her to get your revenge, not a date. My brain tutted.

Date or Revenge! I need to know about her first. Why the hell is he taking so long to find out about her?! Groaned my inner self.

He is the most perspicacious man ever in this field, my brain reasoned.

But why is he taking so long?! My inner self groaned again.