Chapter 40 || The first argument

Magical time skip. *Author swirls her magic wand.* ( I know you all love it when I swirl my wand) *😉😉😉

2 days later

Taehyung's POV

My mind was sour like never. My heart shooting all its frustration and anger, straight to my head that felt like it would burst any moment. There was only one face I could see, and only one voice that I could hear. It was her… only her. My Aria. I dialed her number for the 100th time in an hour, only for it to go unanswered. Falling back into my cosy leather chair I harshly ran my fingers into my thick jet locks, closing my eyes in frustration. Sorry baby, I talked to myself. My squeezing heart was chanting her name and yearning to hear her. The feeling was too raw as it was bursting out.

In the past 2 days, Aria was avoiding Laila like plague. Laila on the other hand tried her hardest to have a conversation with Aria, nevertheless Aria failed each and every attempt of her. Aria being Aria, the queen of sass and arrogance she never allows anyone to get to know her, and a big NO for Laila. Knowing Aria's stubborn nature I asked Laila to give up her attempts of making Aria talk with her. Making Aria do something she hates is never possible in a million. 

My Stubborn Brat she is, isn't she ?

I pitied Laila as she was trying so hard to repair the broken bond. Today morning Laila made pancakes for Aria, as a peace offering. She was all happy while preparing and serving. And she was over the moon when Aria not only ate but complemented it's nice. Laila was happy thinking Aria accepted to be her sister. When Laila said that she was happy that her broken bond with Aria got fixed, they can be sisters again, things  turned ugly in a flash... than before this time.

Flashback

 Aria abruptly stood from the table, she said annoyed, "There was never a bond between us Laila. You are Tae's guest and I treat you like one. Nothing more. Honestly I never remember us spending quality time together, then why is that you are making up like we are close? And I don't want to be anyone's sister or anything." Saying this she took her leave to our room leaving a sobbing Laila behind. I could feel the humiliation  Laila felt hearing Aria's harsh words as she ran to her room crying.

Following Aria to our room, I saw her looking for something in the night drawer. Moving towards her I clasped my hand onto her arms and stopped her actions. I asked, masking my anger, "Why are you being so hard on her, Aria?"

Her reply ticked off my mood, as she simply shrugged saying, she doesn't like Laila. We got into our first argument after that. I mean a real argument after confessing our love. I never expected that it would be like that.

" What's wrong with you Aria? " I half- yelled at her.

" What's wrong with me? '' she asked me nonchalantly.

"Why are you doing this now ? Can't you see that she is trying so hard to win your heart," I asked Aria, agitated.

"I never asked her to do it. In what part of I DON'T LIKE HER doesn't get into your head Taehyung? Listen, I don't accept everyone's love and I don't want everyone to love me. Until and unless I want I don't accept love from anybody. It can be simple as it sounds but that is me. I decide on what I should receive. Call it arrogance but I don't care. That is me!" she said, equally irritated. 

" How can you say this about a person I value," I  asked her in disbelief.

"That is the only reason I am talking to her. But being all close or faking that I like her is impossible. I respect her presence, not her ideas or thoughts, at least not all of it. And for your info, it wasn't me who asked her to do it, " she yelled irritated.