Chapter 6 (The Game Begins)

Start from the beginning

Byakuya: "Yes... I was just spending time in my room... got a problem with that."

Sayaka: "*whispers* Talk about mood..." 

Everyone had begun eating but Makoto once again grabbed at his head.

Junko: "You... alright? There are bandages on your head, what happened?" 

Makoto knew he had to come up with an excuse and fast.

Makoto: "I uh... got into a fight with the paper towel dispenser..."

Sakura: "Why do I feel like I've heard that before..."

Chihiro: "Wait... didn't Monokuma talk about some kind of surprise?"

Monokuma: "INDEED I did!" 

Chihiro freaked out and nearly fell from her chair as she was startled by Monokuma's sudden appearance especially when he appeared right next to her.

Monokuma: "I was originally going to make another motive for you guys to kill each other... but i'll extend the deadline for this motive... just to see if any one of you decide to take advantage of Makoto's head injury." 

Sayaka was shocked someone would actually want someone else to kill a person with a broken arm and began to scoot closer to him. 

Monokuma: "I mean... it seems the motive already worked... right Maizono?" 

Everyone was stunned with what Monokuma just revealed. Especially the five people (Makoto, Sayaka, Leon, Sakura, and Aoi) who knew about this already. 

Monokuma: "She specifically tried killing Leon but even that failed. At the same time i'm a little proud... but unfortunately no class trial will emit."

Hifumi: "Class trial?"

Monokuma: "Don't worry about that yet. It's all despair. Especially for Naegi over there. How does it feel for your own best friend to stab you in the back... oh wait... I forgot to be more specific." 

Makoto had enough of Monokuma's snarky comments and jumped from his seat to attack Monokuma but thankfully Sakura and Mondo stopped him from getting to close. 

Monokuma: "Ok ok... I can see when i'm not wanted. Byeeeeeee~" 

Everyone was seriously confused on what just happened.

Kiyotaka: "Why would you try to kill Leon?!"

Toko: "Y-Yeah! Wh-What the h-hell's got i-into you!?"

Hifumi: "Who knew an idol would be capable of this?"

Junko: "She's gonna put us all in danger!"

Sayaka was on the verge of crying as she curled up into a ball and Makoto was getting more and more pissed off to a point where he started emitting a red aura as several of their classmates continued bickering angrily.

Makoto: "That's enough!"

The others didn't hear him well and that's when his aura violently raged on causing the ground to shake.

Makoto: "ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Now everyone ducked for cover, except for Sakura who's something like this before (and exactly this in the future). Makoto suddenly calmed down and began panting.

Makoto: "Now is not the time for this! We can't be holding a constant grudge on someone's mistake!"

Mondo: "Did you not realize she practically stabbed you in the back!"

Makoto: "And yet she never killed anyone!"

Kiyotaka: "Wait... where did Yasuhiro go?"

Kyoko: "Wait... was he ever even down here?" 

No one could believe they didn't know Yasuhiro never showed up.

Kiyotaka: "We should try finding him... now!" 

Everyone got up from their chairs and started searching but Makoto and Sayaka realized something odd about Sayaka's room... and it wasn't just the nameplates, the door was wide open. The both of them were terrified when they saw blood drip from the bed and it looked like something was under the sheets. The two of them walked over hand in hand to the bed but didn't want to remove the sheets.

Makoto: "I know you're scared and so am I. But we have to know..."

Sayaka: "On three.

Makoto & Sayaka: "One... two... THREE!" The both of them removed the sheets and when they saw what was waiting for them... they could never unsee it...

Students Remaining: 14/15