I hate you

After school I was going home but then I heard Haechan and Mark talking...

I was shocked and broken when I heard what they said...

Haechan:"Why are we still pretending to be Y/n's boyfriends Mark-ie??"

Mark:"We need to Haechan.. I hate it but I'm forced to do it.. And you too"

Haechan:"Why can't we just tell our bully that we hate her?! So we can stop this fucking pretending..."

Mark:"You know I want to protect you... I hate seeing you being bullied.. And I will be bullied too.."

Haechan:"We're together Mark! We're strong together. Don't worry! I just want to stop it! I don't care if I'm getting bullied or not I just want to stop pretending"

Mark:"Fine..."

Y/n:"You don't have to pretend it.. I HATE YOU!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME IN THE FIRST TIME?!?! I WANTED TO SAVE YOU BOTH FROM THOSE BITCHES AND NOW!!! I DON'T EVEN CARE!! DON'T COME TO ME!! Oh and.... I don't care if you getting bullied"

I said while crying and run away hearing them yelling my name...

I get home and saw Jaemin Jeno and Renjun but I didn't care and just runner to my room

I heard the boys coming toward my room and Injun-ie opened the door..

Renjun:"What happened Little Cousin??"

Y/n:"T-They broke me... I hate them..."

Jeno:"Who??"

Y/n:"Mark and Haechan.. They all the way just pretended..."

Suddenly Jaemin and Renjun hugged me and comfortrd me...

Jaemin:"We're here for you sis don't worry.. Just forget them and ignore them okay??..."

Y/n:"Okay..."

Jeno:"Okay so now can you guys tell me how is Renjun Y/n's cousin when Jaemin is his boyfriend but then also Y/n's brother?"

Jaemin:"Jeno me and Renjun are not dating... And You said you only dating me so..."

Renjun:"We're sorry Jeno.."

Jeno:"Then it's meant Jaemin is mine? Or what?"

Jaemin:"I'm yours and only yours okay??"

Jeno:"Okay"