Bully

After we went home I did my homework and went to sleep next day Jisoo unnie woke be up and said Haechan and Mark are here

I get up and changed into our uniform cuz the principal said we have to wear uniforms from now

I went down stairs and saw Haechan and Mark talking with Jeno and Jaemin but....

Y/n:"Where's Injun-ie?"

Haechan:"He's sick and good morning to you too"

Mark:"Haechan-ie don't be like this she's just worried cuz Injun-ie is her-"

Y/n:"DON'T YOU DARE!!"

Mark:"Shit.."

I started to chase Mark until Lisa unnie came in and yelled at me..

Lisa:"Y/N STOP CHASING MARK"

Y/n:"Yeah Yeah whatever bitch.."

Jennie:"Y/N!!"

Y/n:"WHAT?!?! I JUST SAID THE TRUTH!! SHE'S A BITCH!! I HEARD ANYTHING WHEN SHE TALKED WITH BAMBAM!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT I LOST MY MEMORIES AND THAT'S WHY I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND IS!!!! YOU SHOULD TOLD ME THAT SHE'S IN THIS TOWN!! YOU SHOULD LET ME AND HER MEET AND THEN SHE MIGHT BRING ALL OF MY MEMORIES BACK!! BAMBAM'S SISTER IS MY ACTUAL BESTIE RIGHT?!?! TELL ME!!!!"

Lisa:"YES IT'S THE TRUTH BAMBAM'S SISTER IS YOUR ACTUAL BESTIE!! HAPPY NOW?!?! BUT SHE WAS THE ONE WHO GOT YOU INTO THE CAR ACCIDENT AND YOU LOST YOUR MEMORIES BECAUSE OF HER!!! YOU HATE HER Y/N!!! AND YOU HATE US TOO BUT SINCE YOU LOST YOUR MEMORIES YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THAT WE BULLIED YOU WHEN YOU WAS 5 UNTIL YOU BECAME 7!!"

Jennie:"LISA!!!"

Y/n:"Y-You...."

Jaemin:"Y/n calm down..."

Jeno:"What's happening with her"

Jaemin:"I can't tell now let me go"

Jaemin run to me and grabbed my arm and bring me somewhere so no one can see us but we didn't know that Mark Haechan Jeno and BLACKPINK following us until Jaemin notice them but he didn't care cuz it's time to show them what are we actually....

Jaemin:"Y/n you hear me?"

Y/n:"You better run I think Jaem... I don't want to hurt you"

Jaemin:"You won't hurt me don't worry.. Try to remember what we did when we was little! I'm always here when you getting angry you know! I'm here now and I'm not going to leave until you calm down Y/n! Let out all of your anger but don't let your dark side control you!! Let your Angel side control you!! She's batter than the Devil side of you! You can do it!!!"

Y/n:"J-Jaem....."

Jaemin:"I'm here.. Cry as much you want... Loona is the one who's controlling you now don't worry.. Moon can't control you when your other side controlling you don't worry.."

I started to cry when I heard Jaemin and when I heard that Loona is the one who's controlling me right now... I'm lucky to have a brother who had the same sides as me... His angel side Jake controlling him too now.. He did everything for me...

If you asking who is Loona and Moon and Jake they are our magical sides.. Loona is my angel side while Moon is my Devil side and for Jaemin his Angel side is Jake and her Devil side is Max... We came in this world when we was 5.. That's when BLACKPINK find me.. I said that I'm running from home while actually my home is not here... My home is not in this world..

This is Loona my Angel from