Not being bullied again?

Today Rose woke me up and choose me an outfit. It's awesome I love it...

Y/n:"Unnies let's go!"

With that we went to school... Everyone was surprised when they saw me. The new Y/n...

???&???:"Noona you look beautiful as always!!"

Y/n:"Thank you boys"

It's Jisung NCT Dream's youngest member and Chenle the second youngest. And the only one's who doesn't bully me.

Chenle:"I REALLY doesn't know why they bully you!!!"

Jisung:"SAME!!"

Y/n:"Let's go to class me and the girl are going to get you there in safe"

We get then to class and went to our class. Lucky Lisa is with me...

Teacher:"I see we have a new student please introduce yourself"

Lisa:"Hello everyone my name is LaLisa Manoban but you already know me from BLACKPINK"

Teacher:"O-okay so w-who want to s-sit with L-Lisa?"

I raise my hand and everyone was surprised how I am not scared

Teacher:"Why you choose yourself when she's a MAFIA?!?! And you're just a NERD!!!"

Lisa:"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT MY SISTER!!!!!"

With that Lisa came and sit beside me... I hugged her not because I'm scared cuz I AM NOT! Just because she's my sister and she loves when I hug her.

After some minutes class ended witch means we can go to anywhere we want cuz IT'S STILL NOT LUNCH

When me and my Unnies walked I saw something I never wanted to saw... Jisung and Chenle being bullied...

Y/n:"STOP IT AND DON'T YOU DARE BULLY THEM AGAIN!!!!" I said with a loud deep voice

????:"Oh so you are going to save these no one's??"

Y/n:"If you say that again I'm going to kill you!"

????:"No OnE's"

I run to her and kicked her down... We started to fight when someone hold us back...

I looked at who hold me and it was..

Y/n:"LET ME GO MARK!!!!"

Yes it was Mark... I have a crush on him since he came in this school...

Mark:"Y/n claim down please"

Y/n:"WHY SHOULD I WHEN THIS BITCH IS BULLY CHENLE AND JISUNG?!?!"

Mark:"Please babygirl claim down.."

I was shocked at whet he said but it's claimed me down somehow... I started to cry and Mark hugged me...

Mark:"Hey it's okay... This can happen to you... You're the last biggest mafia princess so you still can't control yourself..."

Y/n:"T-thank you M-Mark..."

With that we went to a park..

..................TO BE CONTINUED.................