We're back

Me the boys and the Girls went to the park I saw 2 boy but their back facing us... They're still familiar to me...

When the 2 buy turned around and our eyes met I became surprised...

I started to cry... IT'S THEM!! My cousin and My brother!!

Y/n:"J-Jaemin??"

Jaemin is my brother who I haven't seen since I was 4... I'm 18 now.. And I know that BLACKPINK are just find me when I runded away from home when I was 5 years old... So basically they are my best friends but we have sibling energy so we saying that we're sisters... But still I'm a Mafia!

Jaemin:"Y-Y/n?! I-Is that r-really y-you?!?!"

I run to him and hugged him while crying so hard...

Jaemin:"Finally I get you back!!"

??:"What about meeee???"

Y/n&Jaemin:"SHUT UP TEN"

Ten is my cousin... He's an idiot boy but still very kind!

Me and Jaemin broke the hug and looked at the others. Mark seems jealous and the girls are confused.

Y/n:"Oh umm.. So this is my brother Na Jaemin and our annoying but kind cousin Ten"

BLACKPINK:"Nice to see you again Jaemin"

Jaemin:"You too Noona"

Ten:"Is he your boyfriend Y/n???"

He said with a teasing voice and that makes me blush hard...

I wanted to say we're just friends but Mark said something that makes me run to him and jump into his arms

Mark:"Yes I am Y/n's Boyfriend"

Jaemin:"Just don't hurt her feelings..."

Jaemin said with a cold tone when I said with a deep and really cold tone to him

Y/n:"Just bcuz you are my twin that doesn't mean you have to act like you're overprotective because you always let me go out with boys AND you let me go to bars at night! You only said JuSt DoN't GeT dRuNk AnD bE sAfE aT nIgHt"

Jaemin:"Okay fine but now let's go cuz we have class"

Y/n:"True"

Mark:"What about skip?"

BLACKPINK:"Good idea"

Jaemin:"Y/n tell me you don't..."

Y/n:"Sorry Jaem..."

Jaemin:"I'm coming too then"

Ten:"Let's go to the castle?"

Y/n:"YES"

We went to the castle and the guards came to us so no one can saw us...

Y/n:"WE'RE BACK MOM!!!!"

Mom:"Y/n???"

Y/n:"I am... But you not going to be the queen from now! It's Jisoo unnie!"

Mom:"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

Then Mark came in and hugged me from behind and said in a cold and deep voice...

Mark:"Do what my princess said"

My STEP-mom gave Jisoo unnie the crown and the guard's get her out of the castle

Jisoo:"Thank you for giving back my crown Y/n..."

Y/n:"It's nothing unnie"

Jennie:"Now you can say that we're step-siblings"