Depression

Next day December 18, 1983 with you
You woke up with a tear stained face, hair a mess, and mascara all over your pillow. You tried to stop thinking about Michael but it was almost impossible. 
The phone started to ring, you reluctantly dragged yourself to it to answer.

Phone Convo 
You: Hello? 
??: Hey, whats wrong? You sound down. 
You sighed, recognizing BF/N voice.
You: Yea, you got me. Me and..... Michael broke up. 
You heard her gasp. 
BF: What!? Why!? You guys were so happy!! I'll be over in a minute. Get ready to explain. 
You: But I'm not even dressed yet! 
BF: So? I'm your best friend! 
You heard them laugh softly. 
You: Ugh.... Fine. Bye. 
BF: Bye. 

End Of Phone Convo 

You looked at yourself in the mirror and literally wanted to scream at your reflection. You decided to quickly jump in the shower and get a fresh start on the day. 

Ding-dong you heard the doorbell ring. You opened the door to a worried BF/N, who grabbed you up in a hug. You broke down; thank God you didn't put on any makeup. 

"Sshh.... Its OK. Its gonna be alright," They whispered as you poured your emotions out onto their shoulder. 

"What am I going to do!?" You cried. 

"Come on, lets sit on the couch," they cooed.

You went over to the couch and sat down, trying to pull yourself together enough to talk. 

"So, what happened exactly?" BF/N asked. 

"Well, we went to a club last night and stuff, you know? Well we sat at a table for a minute and he told me that I should go dance since I like to so much," you felt your eyes starting to tear up, "Well I did and some drunk came up and started dancing with me, little did I know that Michael was getting upset. Well I tried to leave the guy but when I did he kissed me," Your friend stared at you with a wide eyed expression as you continued, "Michael thought I was kissing back, but actually I was trying to get out of his grip. But it hurt to much so I stopped struggling. Then Michael accused me of kissing back, he called me a-- a hoe. I slapped him and ran out. He followed and I told him that anything of his has to be out by tonight." 

They just sat there, soaking it all in, "Oh my gosh, Y/N, I am so sorry," they said getting teary eyed. 

"I know, I am too..." You said looking down, "Let alone the fact that I have to see him again sometime today. I don't know when."

"That is so terrible... I am again, so very sorry," BF/N said, they looked at their watch, "Oh gosh!! I'm late for work!! I have to go, I will be back tonight though. I'm staying here to comfort you," they hugged me. 

"Awe, okay. Bye, see you later I guess," You frowned. 

"Bye," They waved as they walked out the door. 

"Now what am I gonna do..?" You said to yourself. You turned the TV on, another bad decision. All it was was Michael, Michael, Michael.
Probably because he is the most famous person in the world right now. You turned it back off, you were really not in the mood for that today. Ugh, this is going to be a long day, you could already tell. 

With Michael
Michael was at Jermaine's place trying not to think of Y/N. But he was struggling, she was the only thing on his mind.

"Hey Mike, how ya feeling??" Jermaine asked walking up to the couch. 

"Well, I can't stop thinking of her, I have a headache, and my neck hurts. But other than that just perfect," he responded sarcastically.

Jermaine sighed, "Well Mike, there are other fish in the sea. And some very beautiful ones at that who would love to have a piece of you," he grinned. 

Michael grinned but it faded quickly, "I'm sure. But they only want me for money, fame, or just to sleep with a celebrity." he said. 

"Awe, c'mon Michael! Lighten up a little!! I can call Brooke, you want me to call Brooke??" Jermaine asked. 

"Brooke Shields?? No. She is nice, and pretty. But there are none like my Peaches....." Mike sighed. 

Jermaine shook his head, got up, and grabbed his keys. 

"Where are you going?" Michael asked. 

"WE, are going to get your stuff out of her house," Jermaine huffed. 

Mike threw his head back on the couch whining, "Do we have to?"

"Yes, yes we do. And you are going in by yourself," Jermaine pointed. 

Michael grabbed a pillow, covering his face and letting out a long muffled groan.

With You
You were sitting there bored out of your mind, suddenly you heard the doorbell ring again. BF/N isn't off yet.... You opened the door to a sad face. 

That face belonged to none other than................... Michael........