The Starting Line

Start from the beginning

"How do you expect to me trust you if every time we have a conversation there's a sword at my neck." You glanced down at the blade. "At this point I expect it -but it still makes me nervous."

"Well, you have a point..." The Lord retracted the blade and paced around you. "I suppose if everything went according to plan, that would be boring. And even if you're plotting something, I doubt you'll be able to go through with it. So, do entertain me, (Y/N)." You looked up to meet his dark gaze.

"Yes, My Lord." You responded with a head bow, still unsure with how to address such a being.

"... My Lord?" Ghirahim's expression grew with interest.

'Oh shoot-'

"...Yes, I am your Lord." He then leaned his face in close to yours. "I will have your undying fidelity."

"Yes... My Lord."

"Then first thing's first." Ghirahim turned around and motioned for you to follow. "We need to clean you up. If I'm going to be spending lots of time you, I at least want you to be nice to look at."

You scrunched your brows in disagreement but proceeded to follow him. If you wanted to disrupt his plans, you would have to comply wholeheartedly until the end.

Ghirahim led you deeper into the cavern from the direction he had appeared. After a short walk, you came upon a luminous pool of water surrounded by stalactites.

"Take off your clothes." Ghirahim grinned.

"Okay." You replied as you began to pull your ragged shirt over your head. The Demond Lord pouted, seemingly disappointed he didn't get to tease you more. 'Yeah, like I'm about to entertain you.'

"Then come out when you're done washing yourself." He turned and waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. "There are some new clothes for you. After you're dressed come find me, I have something else to give you."

"Alright."

'Something else?' You thought as you continued to undress. 'I guess I'll find out what it is in a moment.' As soon as you removed all your clothing you stepped into the pool. The lukewarm water felt nice on your sore body. You took and deep breath and relaxed, slumping against edge.

'Wait a minute.' You sat up.

"How much time has passed?" There was no telling how much time you had spent in this cave. Even though Girahim said he had sped up your recovery, it's possible you've been missing from Skyloft for weeks, months even.

You dunked your head in the water.

'Well, when I see him that will be the first thing I ask him about.'

Once you felt clean enough, you stepped out of the pool and headed in the direction Girahim went. The space you came across was empty apart from what looked to be clothes on the raised rocks.

You quickly changed into the outfit he had prepared for you. It was a white long sleeve undershirt cut with a deep v-neck, a black vest that followed the same v-neck, two iron arm reinforcements (with one that went up to your shoulder), and some leather gloves. The pants were also white and came with some crossed belts. Last, there was a dark red cloak and some thigh-high boots.

'He put this together? This is more than I would have expected from someone who calls themselves a demon.' You joked to yourself while putting the attire on. 'Wait a minute.' You looked down at yourself. The v-neck on the shirt and vest looked low but you hadn't expected them to be this low. The Center of your chest was greatly exposed. "I'm guessing it's supposed to be like this but..." You tried adjusting the clothing.