Drinx - Requested - Clingy, <3

Drinx (Dream x Minx)
Requested by: @xClxxdyGirlUwUx
Fluff
—————————
3rd Person

Minx wrapped her arms around the small blonde in front of her, nuzzling her face into his neck. Dream yelped lightly, jumping and completely forgetting he was on a call with George and Sapnap until they spoke.

"Dream? You ok?"

George questioned, Dream huffing and nodding. He mumbled 'I'm fine' into the mic, all three of them accepting it and wanting to move on. Dream rested his hands back to the keyboard and mouse, quickly pressing the 'w' key twice, sprinting away.

George and Sapnap quickly chased after him, yelling already. Minx hummed softly before planting a few kisses on his neck. Dream blushed intensely, though stayed quiet as he wanted to win this. He kept running, until Minx got impatient, shaking him a bit.

Dream giggled, before apologising to the others and saying that he has a clingy 'friend' who needed attention at the moment, to which they rolled their eyes and hummed in agreement. Dream hung up, also quitting the game and looked at Minx, who turned the chair around.

Minx lifted Dream up, taking his hand and leading him to their bedroom, pushing him onto the bed. Dream blushed a bit, giggling again as Minx crawled on top of him, kissing the male lovingly. Dream smiled into the kiss, gladly kissing her back.

Minx rolled to the side, pulling Dream closer and wrapping her arms around his waist, kissing his neck once more. Dream giggled again, blushing a bright red as he cuddled into her, closing his eyes.

"And you called me clingy?~"

She teased, getting a huff from Dream. He nuzzles his face into her shoulder, whispering 'Shut up...' quietly, closing his eyes. Minx smiled, closing her own eyes and they both ended up falling asleep together like that.

The end.
———————————
Heyo people!
Thanks for reading this!
I'm sorry it's not great nor long- TwT
Love you all!
Take care!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Bye!