Dreamnoblade - Requested - Ticklish

Dreamnoblade (Dream x Technoblade)
Requested by: @Dreamentine
Top: Techno
Bottom: Dream
Fluff <3 (Also short-)
————————————————
3rd Person

The entirety of the Dream smp had found out that Dream was ticklish, due to a game of truth or dare that included Wilbur being dared to tickle him. George, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Sapnap were planning to attack Dream, with tickles, that is.

Dream was walking down the path, when he suddenly got tackled by four guys, tickling him. Dream giggled, a lot, which was honestly pretty cute, even Tommy had to admit that. Techno was walking down the path as well, just a few minutes away from Dream.

When he was only a little bit away, he heard Dream scream 'Stop', sounding out of breath. He ran as fast as he could to Dream, pushing the others away and picking up his baby. He knew that they were only tickling him, but still. Nobody was allowed to touch what was his.

Techno, after carrying Dream back to his house, put him down, huffing lightly. Dream practically jumped on him, smiling lightly. He wrapped his arms around his neck, which Techno responded to by wrapping his arms around his waist, kissing his forehead.

Dream chuckled softly, kissing his cheek in return. He didn't really move much, that was until he felt Techno tickling him, causing him to start giggling again. Techno gently put him on the couch, before getting on top of him and continuing his attack.

He focused on his sides, seeing as they seemed to be the most ticklish. Dream kept giggling uncontrollably, thrashing around as he tried to get out from under his lover. The blonde felt tears coming to his eyes, though, that was because he was laughing so much.

He started wheezing, which was when Techno broke down laughing as well.

"You should like a tea kettle!"

He laughed, though continued tickling him. It got to the point where Dream was giggling again, whilst trying to breathe with tears rolling down his cheeks. Techno, after a few more moments, stopped, letting the blonde breathe again.

He panted, wiping his tears away. Techno picked Dream up, carrying him to their room and laying him down, shutting the door and laying next to him. He wrapped his arms around the blonde, holding him close and smiling, listening to his breathing as he fell asleep.

Dream was happy he was sleeping, as he had stayed awake for too long, farming potatoes. And breeding cows. He soon fell asleep as well, just tired from walking around all day.

The end.
———————————
Yo!
I'm sorry this's short!
I, may or may not of written it in 10-15 minutes-
But that's besides the point!
I hope you liked it!
Have a nice day/afternoon/night!
I love you all!
Cya! <3