No ship - Requested - What are you doing?<3

No ship (No main ship at least, Bit of Dreamnoblade)
Requested by: @_duckyduck
Fluff <3
——————————
3rd Person

Dream and Techno were currently out, as they needed to get some more resources. Meanwhile, Tommy and Tubbo were at Techno's base, having snuck in after they left. They looked through the pinkette's stuff, both finding things that made them smile brightly.

Tubbo threw a green hoodie, and a darker green cape on quickly, along with a white smiley mask. He had to tie two pairs of laces on the green cape to keep it from falling, and he had to connect the straps of the mask together which was harder than it looked. He then pulled the cape's hood up, smiling.

Tommy threw a blood red cape on, which had white fluff along the edges, tying the golden threads together to keep it on. He found a necklace of Techno's, throwing it on as well. He smiled at this already, waiting a moment before picking up the crown and putting it on his head, it tilted to the side a bit, though Tommy didn't care.

Both of the 16 year olds turned to face each other, chuckling when they saw the other. Tommy took out his sword, raising it with a smile, Tubbo took the hint and did the same thing, also smiling.

"I'm the almighty Technoblade! And I never die!!"

Tommy shouted, swinging the sword around a bit, chuckling. Tubbo jumped up and down slightly, clapping his hands and adjusting his hood, and mask.

"Ooo! Oo! My turn! Ahem! I'm the great Dream! And I'm the true ruler of this world!"

Tubbo exclaimed, turning to 'Techno', giggling. Tommy- Sorry- 'Techno' smiled in return before making his expression a slight bit more blank.

"You dare to challenge me?! Technoblade!"

'Techno' yelled, pointing his sword at 'Dream'. Tubbo- 'Dream' chuckled, doing the same thing. He raised his sword, pointing it at 'Techno'.

"I do! As I'm Dream! The powerful ruler!"

'Dream' shouted, giggling. Tommy fell to his knees, laughing a lot. Tubbo kept laughing as well, before clearing his throat.

"Ahah- I've defea- Haha! D-defeated you Techno!"

Tubbo yelled, laughing still. He ended up falling to his knees as well, both laughing way too much. They both eventually calmed down, going back to their acting, bursting out laughing every now and then.

"What are you two doing?"

They heard Techno ask from behind them, chuckling lightly. They both turned to face him, seeing both Techno and Dream. Their faces went red from embarrassment and they tried to stutter out an explanation. Dream snickered, walking over to them.

He fixed the crown on top of Tommy's head, making sure it was there properly. Then he worked on the golden threads, tying them around some kind of button to the side. He then went to Tubbo, snickering again. He adjusted the mask and hood, then tied the laces together properly.

He walks back over to Techno, leaning on him. Tommy and Tubbo both started chuckling again, smiling widely. Techno looked at Dream with a suggestive look, Dream scoffed, though smiled.

Techno took this as allowance and wrapped an arm around Dream's waist, putting a hand on his back so he wouldn't full on fall back. He then dipped him down, kissing him deeply. Dream blushed intensely, though kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Tommy went 'eww', and Tubbo went 'aww' at the sight, though both turned away, not wanting to watch the two kissing, nor anything else. Tommy and Tubbo decided to go outside while in the outfits, leaving Techno and Dream in their kissing session.

The end.
——————————
Yo!
I tried my best to make this as long as I could, but I really couldn't make it that long- I'm sorry!
Thank you all so so so much for all your support! It really means a lot!
Thank you!
I love you all!
Take care of yourselves!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!