"Show respect to (Y/n)-sama and Oyakata-sama." Sanemi hissed.

"Welcome my children, welcome to the pre-annual hashira meeting." Oyakata-sama said in a soothing voice.

"Kyah! (Y/n) looks so regal!" Mitsuri fawned over (Y/n).

"I'm... glad you're here." (Y/n) said somewhat quiet. The pillars were shocked, since she usually stayed silent.

"We are here to put Kamado Tanjiro on trial for carrying around a demon. And I would like you to know... I have accepted them." Oyakata-sama said.

"I'm sorry Oyakata-sama but I can't accept!" Rengoku smiled.

"I must reject, apologies Oyakata-sama." Gyomei said rubbing his praying heads together.

"So many people have died... and we despise demons anyways." Obanai said also rejecting.

The water, flower, and insect pillar stayed silent.

"I think we should behead him flamboyantly! Along with his sister!" Uzui said flamboyantly.

"I'm fine with it... I'll forget anyways..." Muichiro said staring at the sky. Though every now and again he'd take a peek at (Y/n). This didn't go unproved by the latter or Yuichiro.

"I appose to this completely, it's obvious he deserves to die." Yuichiro snarled.

"I agree with anything you say Oyakata-sama!" Mitsuri gushed.

"Well here is a letter from former Water Pillar, Urokodaki Sakonji." Kagaya said when one of his daughters pulled out a scroll.

"I will read you the paraphrased version, if I know this will sound like an odd request, but I would like for you to give consent for Nezuko to live. She has been a demon for 2 years but has never bitten into a human. If she is to ever eat a human, I Urokodaki Sakonji, along with Kamado Tanjiro, Tomioka Giyu, and (L/n) (Y/n) will commit sepuku to suffice for her sin. Sincerely Urokodaki Sakonji."

All the pillars tended up hearing what (Y/n) would do if Nezuko would eat a demon.

"Now with this... those who appose must give more powerful evidence than those willing to put their lives on the line for this demon." Kagaya said. "Either way... he and fellow leader (Y/n) has come into contact with Kibutsuji."

The pillars gasped, they didn't know (Y/n) had ran into him, much less this boy they deemed a weakling. They'd never even run into him before, what made him so special?

"WHAT? DID YOU FLAMBOYANTLY FIGHT THEM (Y/N)-SAMA?" Uzui shouted.

"WHAT WERE HIS POWERS??" Sanemi yelled.

All the pillar started to talk over each other, trying to ask (Y/n) questions. But (Y/n) put a finger to her lips, and all the Pillars went silent immediately.

"How come... I feel if I tried that... it wouldn't work?" Tanjiro thought blatantly to himself.

"Calm down... I'll explain later..." (Y/n) said, her (e/c) eyes boring into each of them. They all nodded, and bowed their heads in respect.

"No! This is bullshit! I will show you the true ugliness of a demon, (Y/n)-sama, Oyakata-sama!" Sanemi snarled. He picked up the box, making (Y/n)'s working (e/c) eye snap to Sanemi.

Sanemi cut open his arm, letting his marechi blood slip in between the slit he'd created in the box.

(Y/n) could hear the grunts and pants of both demons inside, knowing that both of them were struggling.

"It's not going to work in the sun." Obanai pointed out.

"Yes... Apologies (Y/n)-sama, Oyakata-sama." Sanemi said respectfully. Sanemi then hopped on the engawa, and stabbed the box 3 more times.

All the pillars, minus Sanemi, noticed a slight contort in (Y/n)'s usual omnipresent smile. It was... slightly odd... it was an unreadable expression...

"Bite into this!" Sanemi shouted opening the box with the tip of his blade.

Rui and Nezuko came out panting and sweatin, resisting the temptation to bite in his mareichi blood.

Tanjiro was about to get up when Obanai elbowed him in the back. This prevented him from moving.

"Obanai-San please ease up, at this rate he's bound to die from suffocation." (Y/n) firmly said. Obanai immediately loosened up, but kept his firm hold.

All the pillars tended up seeing the demons struggling to fight back.

"Please... don't take her away..." All the pillars thought.

Tanjiro broke out of his restraints and ran to the edge of the engawa. Obanai was about to grab him, but Sabito and Giyu both grabbed Obanai's wrist.

"So what I saw was true..." (Y/n) thought, her eye showing slight mischief and curiosity. It was just like when she was training the trio of idiots at Urokodaki's house.

"NEZUKO! RUI!" Tanjiro yelled.

Both Rui and Nezuko still were struggling though.

"Rui... Nezuko... calm down." (Y/n) said surprisingly gently. Both of them snapped out of it and turned away.

"HMPH!" Both of them said. This relived all the pillars, for (Y/n) wouldn't have to commit sepuku.

"That proves that... Nezuko nor Rui will attack humans." Kagaya said, mildly shocked (Y/n) stepped in.

Sanemi snarled, but kneeled in front of (Y/n) and Kagaya knowing he was beat. He wouldn't admit it but... he was relieved they didn't attack.

"That concludes the trial of Kamado Tanjiro." (Y/n) said her smile going back to its usual blank look.

"I can take them at the Butterfly Estate!" Kanae volunteered. (Y/n) nodded and clapped her hands, making two kakushi appear.

"Take them away." (Y/n) ordered.

"Yes (Y/n)-sama!" The kakushi immediately complied.

When the female kakushi went to grab Nezuko and Rui they both looked at her with dot eyes. •_• making the female startled. But picked up the box regardless.

Once they were gone, "Now begins the Annual Pillar mee-

(Y/n) was cut off by Tanjiro, "Oi! Let me headbut the man covered in scars! That's not against the rules right?"

(Y/n) noticed both Tokito Twins ticked off by the interruption, and both of them picked up pebbles.

6 pebbles went flying at Tanjiro, successfully knocking him out.

"Don't interrupt (Y/n)-sama... it's rude." Muichiro scowled.

"You're not even needed here scum leave." Yuichiro snarled.

"I'm so sorry (L/n)-sama!" Both kakushi prostrated themselves in front of (Y/n). "We're so sorry Tokito-sama's!"

"Just get out of our sight." Both Twins said at the same time.

They picked up Tanjiro and immediately ran out.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US?!?! DO YOU NOW KNOW HOW SCARY THE PILLARS ARE?!?! ESPECIALLY (L/N)-SAMA! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?" The kakushi seethed. "ALL OF THEM ARE REALLY PROTECTIVE OVER (L/N)-SAMA ITS A MIRACLE THEY DIDN'T KILL US ON THE SPOT!"

"I'm... sorry." Tanjiro apologized feebly.

With Pillars

"Let the annual pillar meeting... commence."

This took forever to write 😅 but I hope You enjoy it and have a good day or night!