"I think you'll find our will equal to yours." Doctor Strange said as he hit his wrists and arms together and pulled them apart so that magic orange disks appeared against his hands.

"Our?"

As he said that, Thanos looked up to see a large piece of scrap metal being pushing down rapidly, not giving him enough time to move out of the way. Just as the large metal pillar came down on him, he closed his fist and the purple stone glowed, not that anyone saw that except for Elara.

"Piece of cake, Quill." Tony said through the earpieces that he had given them all.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." Star-lord answered. Elara grabbed onto Peters arm and teleported them down to the ground floor, making sure not to get to close as she knew what was going to happen next.

Just as she thought, the bottom of the pillar exploded from the purple energy wave but the debris didn't go everywhere. Roaring, Thanos switched stones, now using the red reality stone to turn the debris into bat like creatures, sending them straight Tony's way.

A thick piece of webbing hit the side of Thanos' face, blinding him in one eye. Spider-Man flew by as he flung his web. Drax jumped down from wherever he had been hiding and sliced the Titan's pant-clad leg, making him grunt in pain.

Doctor Strange walked through a portal that he opened as Drax continued attacking at his other side but was blocked by the gold gauntlet. Doctor Strange made a whip-like ribbon appear as he attacked his side.

Getting sick of this, he simply threw Drax off of him and off the side. He grabbed the whip with his hand so that the wizard couldn't move it. Thanos finally pulled the webbing from off his eyes and pushed the Doctor away from him, the man creating a shield in front of him to protect him.

Quill shot at the back of his neck, making him turn to him and giving Doctor Strange enough time to make small platforms for Quill to jump onto as he ran towards Thanos. The large purple man was trying to shoot at him with the purple infinity stone but missed as the Terrian went higher up.

He jumped over the man with the nutsack chin and attached a ticking bomb to his back. He growled and turned around, not noticing to bomb.

"Boom!" Quill said as he flipped him off and fell backwards into another portal that Doctor Strange and created.

As he disappeared to where ever the portal lead to, the bomb exploded and blue electricity surged over his body.

"Don't let him close his fist." Doctor Strange told them through the comms but mostly to his cap that immediately left his body and flew over to the purple man, wrapped itself tightly around the middle of his hand so it couldn't close.

While Thanos was trying to pull the loyal piece of cloth from around his hand, Peter jumped through another portal, kneeing him in the face and saying, "Magic."

He jumped through another and ended up falling through another one, grabbing on to the back of his collar, flipping around and his feet to push his stomach. "More magic." He say as he disappeared again.

Peter came from behind him this time, passing his face he kicked him in the side of the jaw and passed over his shoulder through another portal, saying, "Magic with a kick!"

"Magic with a-" His voice was cut off by Thanos grabbing by the neck, slamming his back into the ground and finishing for him, "Insect!"

The hand without the gauntlet that was around his neck was pulled off the boys neck, giving him a chance to web away. Thanos looked to see his daughter, Elara flying in the air a little ways above him. The gold strings of light that were used for healing were wrapped around his wrist that was once holding the spider boy down.