=2.2=

'I hope so.'

F I V E Y E A R S L A T E R

Tony walked out the cabin, patting his jeans with the palms of his hands as he stepped down the stairs. It was the afternoon with perfect weather and time for lunch. Knowing where at least Morgan was, he walked out towards the forest that surrounded the property. A beautiful lake with a long dock sat in front of the cabin, where they spent most of their summers.

Put up next to the picnic tables was a small blue tent with a pretty white flower pattern. Tony clapped his hands rhythmically as he walked over, shouting, "Chow time!"

He sat down on one of the tiny chairs that barely fit him as he said, "Maguna."

Tony waited for a second before saying, "Morgan H. Stark, you want some lunch?"

With that said, Morgan peeled back and flap of the small tent, her head covered with the helmet that he had been making for his wife. She held up one of her fingerless glove covered hand, the palm having a small disk of light like Tony's blasters.

"Define 'lunch' or be disintegrated." She said.

"Okay," He put up his own hand to cover hers, "You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mom." He kissed the cheek of the mask before slipping it off her. Her dark brown hair was wild and messy from the helmet. Tony smoothed it down with the palm of his hand."There you go. You thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce."

"Noo." She said quietly.

"That's what you want. How did you find this?" He asked her as he held up the blue and sliverish gold helmet.

"Garage."

"Really? We're you looking for it?"

"Noo. I found it, though." He went to say something else but a shift from inside the tent made him stop and look at it. His eyes switched from Morgan to the tent before he leaned forward and asked her, "Did you capture the princess again?"

The young girl shook her head quickly which made him hum as she said, "I don't know what you're talking about, Daddy." The 'y' sound more high pitched than the rest of the word, something she did when she was trying to cover something up.

He pulled back the flap of the tent and Elara flopped forward dramatically as she panted, like she had been kept underground for years. She had a plastic crown on her head with hot pink fake jewels, no doubt Morgan's.

After Tony and Pepper's wedding, they decided to officially adopt Elara as their daughter, as she was technically underage on her planet and looked underage as well, and then a few months later found out that Pepper was pregnant with Morgan. She enjoyed the last five years on Earth immensely and wouldn't trade it for anything.

"Who's that then?" Tony asked Morgan as he pointed to the white haired girl.

"I don't know how that got there." The little girl said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ah! Thank you for saving from the Evil Maguna. She trapped me in her dungeon and now must be punished for such terrible crimes." Elara said dramatically as she stayed in character as the trapped princess needing saving, reaching up and pulling Morgan down into her lap as she mercilessly tickled her. The little girl squealed and giggled as she tried to get her father to help her but he only watched with a smile.