=3.10=

"It's so much different flying when you aren't the one in control! Woo!"

Elara and Peter soon got off the plane with the rest of their class, the two of them sitting together the entire flight instead of just part of it.

They walked with their class slightly scattered around as they were looking for their parents or whoever was picking them up. Most of them didn't have their bags as they had been blown up but, thankfully, Elara had found her bag in the wreckage that had her glasses and her supersuits.

He looked over at her shyly, before tapping the back of her hand, making her flip it over to face his. His fingers laced up in with hers with their hands swinging back and forth slightly, causing her to smile and giggle a little quietly just out of how happy she was. The angel knew that Peter felt the same way, feeling the radiation of his aura almost mixing with hers.

As their classmates ran by them to their families and they stopped walking but still held onto each other, Peter asked her, "Are you sure no one else has figured it out yet?"

She had told him about what happened in the vault, not everything that they said, especially what Happy had said, but everything else and how her uncle had wiped Flash and Betty's memories of her as Angel.

"Yeah, it's not like anybody really pays attention to you." She said, trying to reassure him without really realizing what she had said.

His face contorted slightly before saying, "Ouch."

"Except for me, of course." The white haired girl said trying to make him feel a little better, mouthing sorry to him.

"Aw. Thanks."

"You guys are so cute."

Behind them, Betty and Ned walked over to them.

"Thank you, Betty." Elara said with a wide smile.

"Uh, I was thinking we should all go on a double date or something." Peter suggested as the two couples stood in front of each other.

"Oh, we broke up." They said in unison."

"Noo. What? Why?" Elara asked.

"Men and woman grew apart but the journey they share together will always be a part of them."

"You are so wise." Betty said, cupping his cheek.

"Thank you." She soon walked away to find MJ. Ned gave the two of them a shrug and a wave before going off to meet up with his mother.

Elara and Peter looked at each other, both of them as equally as confused as the other but what the heck just happened.

"ARA!"

The white haired angel whipped around to see Morgan full on sprinting towards them, ready to barrel herself into her sisters legs.

"Shmoo!" Elara dropped down to her knees to hug her, catching her in her arms and pulling her close to her chest. "Hi shmoo." She whispered.

"You're back."

"Yeah, I am."

After a few more seconds, she gave her one more squeeze before standing up with her younger sister on her hip.

"Hi Morgan." Peter said, smiling at the young girl and giving her a little wave, which she returned.

"Pete, I have to tell you something." Morgan said, beckoning him closer with her hand, making him lean forward.

"Elara likes your fancy hair and your butt. I should know cause I read her dairy." She whispered, Peter keeping in his laughter and replaced it with a pressed lip smile while Elara gapped at her sister like her and Peter weren't already together.