=1.4=

'I am Elara.'

10 years ago

Planet Elixira was a beautiful and lush planet with happy people. The people are kind and unique. The Elixi's could live up to 20,000 Terra years, making them look like they didn't age compared to other people. They looked human but each of them had different kinds of wings. Some had black, brown, amber, everyones were different. But the royal family all had white wings that were tipped with gold. It was how they could identify someone of royal blood. Their wings.

Sadly because of their gold tipped feathers, many different poachers tried to hunt them and cut off the royal wings, to sell them. Knights were had their wings played in sliver like a medal of the highest honor.

Then something bigger started to attack. Mutated looking people carrying weapons, large things flying through the air with sharp teeth. It was mad. People were killed, others separated to different groups, wings taken. As Elara was ushered back to the castle by her mother and the guards, the young girl was pushed and got lost.

"What is wrong, little one?"

Swallowing thickly as she choked back her tears and looked up to the large man. "My mother. I-I must get to her."

Moving slightly so that she couldn't see anything behind him, the man's stance faltered. Bending down on one knee, he was now at her height as he grasped her shoulder with a large hand as she looked up at him, her gaze unwavering.

"What's your name, little princess?"

"I am Elara."

"Smile."

As the man stood up, apparently satisfied with the information, little Elaras eyes locked onto him as her innocent curiosity peaked. Around them, cries had fallen silent as the intruders herds everyone, the smell of blood wafting in the air.

Fear unmistakably caused tension on the planet, the people of Elixira were being herded like cattle. Yet sweet and innocent Elara was unaware of the blight of her people, solely focused on the purple man.

"You remind me of my daughter, Gamora. She's a fighter, just like you."

"Really?" Her bright teal eyes shine in the reflection of the flames around them.

"She will become the fiercest woman in the galaxy. Would you like to meet her?"

"Yes." Breathed Elara in awe.

His grim features lit up very slightly, the corners of his mouth pulling up at her respond. He stood up to his full height and offered her his hand. She only looked up at him, not an ounce of fear showing in her eyes as she took his hand, her little hand only able to wrap around one of his fingers. As she glanced up at him trustingly, he began to lead her away as her small wings fluttered slightly.

"For even in death, you have become children of Thanos."

As they walked away, little Elara could hear the unmistakable sounds of gunshots and screaming. The smell of blood filled the air even more as bodies fell to the ground. Elara turned her head slightly, her big as widened in fear, turning even more to see what had happened to her people, of her mother was in trouble. But Thanos moved her head, pulling her forward.

"No, Elara. You are mine now.."