17 Beating Heart

Mulai dari awal

Elsa turned around finally after she had got the instructions.

"There's a fire at the museum," Elsa told us. "At the Arabian exhibition. The staff has got most of the people out but one school group is cornered at the fire area. They're from NeverNeverLand school for boys and from different ages."

"We will get them out," Hiccup said and put his helmet on.

Elsa nodded her head and looks at me. "Can I trust on you both?" She refers to me and Hiccup.

"Sure," I smiled.

"So we three will go in while Merida and Punzie keep water coming to us. There's already other units and the police at the scene. Apparently the arsonist hit again - and in bright daylight," Elsa hissed between her teeth and her fingers were turning white as she angrily put on her helmet after closing her jacket.

We acted quickly as we took our needed equipment out. Elsa was speaking with another fire stations chief before returning to us.

"Well?" Merida asked Elsa quickly.

"They're running low on oxygen but they will keep the entrance safe," Elsa said and pointed at the burning building. I see how the flames are exploding through windows.

"They think that I can't handle this because I'm a woman.. Let's show them how good station 313 is. Right guys?" Elsa grinned and pulled her gloves on. Hiccup helped her to have the oxygen bottle on her back.

"Right!" We all cheered but Merida and Punzie were the loudest. I guess that the other station just hurt our women's pride. Which is not good and probably just put fuel in their flames.

"Okay, be careful," Elsa said through our helmet radio as we went in. Hiccup was the one using the hose and Elsa checked out the safety, leading us forward.

"Stop!" Elsa said and she opened up the entrance door. We waited for a while and then we went in. The entry hall was clear from flames so we were going towards the Arabian exhibition hall.

Elsa pointed at the flames that circled around the doorway of the exhibition. Hiccup bursts out some water on them, cooling them down. Then I ran inside with Elsa and Hiccup followed us. The whole room was gray from smoke and we could barely see anything.

"Search after the students!" Elsa ordered and we scan the place.

Suddenly I saw some movement in the middle of the exhibition. There was a large curtain covering a moving lump.

"There!" I shouted and pointed my flashlight towards the pile covered by the fabric.

"Protect us, Hiccs," Elsa told him.

"My pleasure. I'm fine with the dancing lady flame," Hiccup laughed and Elsa glanced at me with shock in her.

I shrugged my shoulders and then we went to the lump. Elsa lifted it up and we heard some display cases glasses exploding because of the heat. The flames were spreading in the building. There has to be some more into this fire than just simple regular source of fire. Something more that makes it spread so fast.

Elsa runs to the lump and then pulls of the curtain. There are six boys and a guy. They have pulled their coats collars over their mouths.

Elsa lifts the lid of her helmet up, I hear her coughing. "This is everyone?" She asked from the guy.

"Y-yeah, I'm Peter and these are my boys," he said while coughing. Elsa nodded her head and put her helmet back properly. She asked Hiccup here.

"Take them out! Me and Hiro will do one last check up that there's no in this exhibition hall. Hiccup agreed and started helping the boys and Peter out. They were holding their heads low because of the smoke.