That was the most awkward moment of my life. I could've left and waited to use the girls' room, but it was like my feet wouldn't let me. My body wanted me to stay and watch the whole thing, and that's what I can't seem to understand. Why would I want or care to see Harry having sex?

Maybe because you wanted it to be you instead.

An annoying voice in my head peeps. I shake away the disgusting thought and find the girls. They asked why I took too long when I return.

"There was a long line."

They nod, and I'm glad they didn't ask any more questions. The quicker I forget what happened, the better. I get another shot, and it burns my throat just as much as the last few times. I'm officially buzzed now, and I want to have some fun. A handsome guy on another couch is smoking a joint. I go over and join him, hoping he'll let me take a hit.

"Hey, can I hit that?"

"Yeah, after you tell me your name, beautiful?" I mentally cringe, but I really wanted to smoke some weed.

"Alina."

"That's a beautiful name." He hands me the joint, and I put it to my mouth. Inhaling, I take a moment until I exhale. I do it one more time and give it back to him.

"Thank you."

"Sure, we should dance later."

"Um, maybe," I say, not wanting to be rude. He did just let me share his blunt.

I go back to our couch, and Harry was there trying to talk to Heather. Her eyes raged as she yells at him. Before Harry finishes explaining himself, she grabs Jules's arm and pulls her to the dance floor. Great, now I'm alone with this idiot. However, the high is kicking in, and I almost forgot what happened in the bathroom.

"What was that all about?"

"She's still mad at me for the other night?"

"What did you do?"

"I rather not talk about it."

I nod, not bugging him with any more questions. He goes on his phone while I look around the club. The blonde woman from earlier is on the dance floor with some other man.

"Looks like you got that blow job you wanted," I say, not really sure why.

"Ha. Yeah, sorry, you had to see that princess."

Ugh, that nickname again.

"Stop calling me that. It's annoying."

"Well, stop acting like a stuck-up bitch then I will." I scoff, so annoyed by him. He's also ruining my high. I grab a drink off the table and throw it in his face. His reaction was priceless.

"Dick!"

I grab the guy from the other couch as Harry gets a napkin to dry himself off. We head to the dance floor, where I sway and grind my backside against his crotch. Harry watches us fuming. The guy puts his mouth on my neck, leaving a kiss, and stops right above my collar bone to suck, sure to leave a hickey. I make eye contact with Harry, and his eyes are a darker shade. He must be furious about me throwing that drink in his face. After a couple of minutes, he storms out of the VIP area. I didn't see him the rest of the night, so I assume he went back to headquarters.

***

Heather and Jules abandoned me at the club to go to some party. I didn't want to go. I was tired and wanted to feel the comfort of my bed. It's nearly 2 am. How did they expect me to stay up all night? While waiting for an uber, I eat some nuts and drink a lot of water to sober me up. I already know I'm going to have a hangover, this way, it might not be so bad.