"...By winning my class trial. You're smart enough to figure that out aren't you?"

      With my mouth agape Rantaro disappeared back down the hallway to the cafeteria. Feeling a little unsettled if I followed him inside, I decided to return back to Kaedes room.

     I couldn't nap for long, a knock came from my door. I hoped if i kept on sleeping whoever was at the door would catch a hint and leave, to my surprise, my door suddenly flew open. Throwing myself into a sitting position, "Kokichi!?!"

      "Hey Y/n, I'm bored and monokuma gave us rewards!" He threw him on my bed kicking his feet up in the air. He explained. "Some weird key of truth and the Actual Key of Truth!"

       "Aren't those the same things?"

      "That's what i said! Anyways, I order you to come explore with me!" He sprung up. My hands grabbed my Satchel, we bolted out the room. I made sure to turn off the lights and close the door correctly. Kokichi flung himself down the stairs opening the door for us, we rushed into the main building.

     In the original game, we would be at chapter five. Everyone was mad at kokichi for tricking Gonta into killing Miu causing him to go into hiding. I wonder if Angie was in hiding too, most likely not... Kokichi might be hiding from Maki after exposing her Ultimate Lab.

     "Do you know where we should first search?"

     "Let's start at the bottom!"

      "Kokichi do you actually have the key?"

     "Of course i do!"

     "...That's a lie, isn't it?"

     "Would I lie to you?" 'Yes', "Just listen to your supreme leader!"

     "...Why don't we look upstairs?" I offered to him, we both knew that there was nothing downstairs... or er, the first level.

     Kokichi turned to me and snapped, "If you want to be with the rest of them go ahead! I don't care, better yet just go back to the dorm of the person you got killed!"

     In shock, he bolted off without me. My legs on their own decided to chase after him, 'ouch...'.

      He turned corners and tried to lose me, he did for about a split second before he slowed down and picked up his pace when I got close to him. It felt more like a game of tag more than anything else.

      Slowing down, I crashed into him. He tried his best to hold us both up giggling, "Look at that, we explored the entire first level. Are you ready to go to the second level?"

     "...S-Sure... as long as we.." I huffed, I couldn't even finish my sentence.

     "Want to race again?"

      "No!" I cried. "You're not carrying around this heavy bag are you?! I am."

      He rolled his eyes before sliding the Satchel off my shoulders, putting it on himself "Oof... D-Don't be such a weak baby, Y/N! I'll be the bigger man and carry it for you~"

      "It looks like you're struggling." I pointed out, however he continued on walking. "If it's too much for you, I could take it back?"

       "Don't worry, Baby Doll!" He huffed as we explored the second floor.

      There was some noise coming from the floors above us, assuming it was the others opening up the doors we continued on the second floor with Kokichi giving me stories about him and dice. Maybe everyones figuring out Rantaros Ultimate lab, he is alive now after all. As we made it up to the third floor we heard loud alarms going off.