XXIII. TWENTY THREE

"Living in despair really isn't living at all"

isn't living at all"

       My hands danced on the piece of paper in front of me, today was the day that Gonta went on a bug rampage

       My hands danced on the piece of paper in front of me, today was the day that Gonta went on a bug rampage. I had my motivation video in my bag, hanging on the back of my seat. The video I had was my own.

      'Who were the most important people in my life?' It asked, not even I knew the answer to that question. Today was the day where Gonta played 'the most dangerous game' with all of us. I was hoping if I stayed in my ultimate lab, I could avoid him. All I needed to do was talk with Ryoma and Kirumi to prevent the death so doing anything else is unnecessary.

     "Gonta found you!" A voice yelled while slamming open the front door.

      I let out a high pitch screech as the 6'6 man barreled his way into my lab. I fell backwards from my chair and tried to run away. Gonta caught onto my ankle and pulled me upwards. I was currently dangling in the air, thank god I had shorts on.

      "Gonta what the fuck!" I screeched.

      "Gonta found a bug hater." He picked up my satchel and walked out the room still holding a strong grip on my ankle. I begged and pleaded for him to let me go, that my blood pressure was causing me to have a headache. "Gonta no can do, he must bring all the bug haters to love bugs."

         "I-I love bugs tho!" I lied.

         "It's not good to lie, Gonta saw on your monopod that you hate bugs. Gonta help Y/N love bugs." He carefully shook me. 'Fuck... this isnt going to be fun.'

         "I don't hate them, I like them from afar?" My voice cracked. He ignored my pathetic attempt of wrangling out of his grasp.

      "No! Gonta no can let you leave! Sorry, but....is for your own good." He opened the door to his ultimate lab.

        "G-Gonta did you really have to bring them like that?!" Shuichi sweated as Gonta carefully set me down on the table. I fell backwards as my body tried to regain all the blood that's been flipped around in my body.