XLIII. FOURTY-THREE

The impossible is possible, all you gotta do is makeit so!

all you gotta do is make
it so!

     After Miu explained a few more details about the world, like we cant feel pain and all of our strength is gone, She lead us down the hallway and pointed to the big painting on the wall

     After Miu explained a few more details about the world, like we cant feel pain and all of our strength is gone, She lead us down the hallway and pointed to the big painting on the wall. "Look, I put the map right here! YA-HA! If you look at that, you'll see how the whole program is structured! It's just as easy to navigate as Tsumugi's erogenous zone!"

"E-eh?! How did you know it's my neck?!" The blue hair female subconsciously started to rub her neck in fear.

Kaito mumbled "Ooooh... I see... your neck, huh."

"Are you blushing...? How gross." Maki cringed at the astronaut. Everyone walked down the hallways after Maki started to dash off. Angie and Himiko slowly raced eachoher down the hallway with Tenko chasing behind the duo. I took my time next to Kaito and Rantaro, Kaio desprely trying to justify his actions. Shuichi being the last one to finally stop the conversion started up again.

"Okay, yes, it's my neck, okay? I don't want it to be spread around the internet! If word was to get around..." Tsumugi started to frown, "people would tease me during cosplay events."

Kaito ignored the mastermind and turned to Maki, "Let's take a look at that map. We gotta find out more about this world. "...I don't want to be like Himiko, but guys really do think about only one thing.....But still..."

"If I'm weak... I won't be able to protect everyone..." Gonta kicked his little animated feet into the ground, upset. Kokichi came up behind him and grinned.

"I want to check out Tsumugis weak spot... Kaito a closet pervert, huh? It's just as I expected!"

"What the hell are you saying?! What are you whispering about over there?!"

"Y-You perverts..." Tenko internally cringed at the four men in front of her.

Miu wrapped an arm around Tenko and called out the the detective, "Yo! Slowhara! Go and check the map right now, okay? No dawdling!"

Shuichi started to sulk.

"This place is very different... much bigger than our rooms."

     "Looks like there's two maps

"Looks like there's two maps." Rantaro walked up to Shuichi and hummed.

Ryoma agreed, "This world must be really huge."

"So, this is a map of the mansion..." Shuichi hummed.

"The mansion is the building we're in right now. And the place where you were earlier, with the phone, is the salon. This is the entrance hall." Miu gloated, her smile widened to side to side, "There's also a cafeteria, kitchen, and bathroom!"

"So there's not too floors, but only a roof?

"A roof, eh? We'll have to see, then! Let's go!

    "Right." Shuichi, started to give details up a discussion about all the rooms and houses. After discussing, Angie randomly spoke up. "Hey hey! By the way, what are the black lines all over the program world?"

"I see! Good eye. The black lines are the walls." The blond giggled.

"...Walls?"

"...So this program has huge walls surrounding it." Ryoma answered Korekiyos question. Tsumugi peered over his shoulder and started tracing her fingers over the lines.
"Walls surrounding it? So, we're locked in?"

I answered, "Its not like we're locked in. The walls signify the end of the virtual world; nothing exists beyond those walls."

"I see! So, beyond those walls, the program ends." Kirumi stated.

"I want to make sure, but you made this map, right?" Kokichi turned to the ultimate inventor "Monokuma didn't make it at all?"

Miu "Y, Yeah... I did it all by myself. Why do 'ya wanna know?

"Nothing, really! I was just curious." Someone

"Let's just get to the point already." Maki

"Yeah, this world... where is the secret about the outside world?" Kaito asked "We don't even know what we're supposed to be looking for."

Everyone in the room continues to talk before maki notices Kokichi trying to sneak off unannounced "...Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go search by myself. There are many things I'm curious about."

Kaito started to buzz with anger. "Hey... you can't just do whatever you want!"

"What do you mean, 'I can't'? Do I need your permission? It's not like I don't have freedom." He grumbled. "No matter what you say, I'm going to do what I want. You guys can spy on me, though."

"Kokichi, Gonta doesn't really know what's going on. But, I can probably be of help. I'll make sure that Kokichi doesn't do anything weird!"

The shorter male was startled by Gontas' request. " ...you really do think about your friends, don't you? Well, I thought you would say that. Even though you don't have any more strength, you still have your courage and your pride! You really are going to make a great bodyguard!"

Shuichi started to tremble. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Its probably best to let Gonta watch after kokichi. They have a weird dynamic..."

"Y/N can help Gonta!"

"Say what?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰