He deepened the kiss and you moaned into his mouth as your hips seemed to move by themselves.

Reluctantly pulling back to catch your breaths, you used this moment to pull Spencer's shirt over his head. He didn't oppose and mirrored your actions; pulling your shirt off.

In no time, Spencer's lips were basically attacking your neck. His soft light lips leaving harsh dark marks. His hand went back to your neck and to your surprise he flipped you over, so that now he was hovering over top of you.

"You drive me so fucking crazy." He lifted himself up to yank your pajama shorts off, and threw them somewhere in the room.

He tugged his pants down, along with his boxers and lined his dick up with your slit. You bit your lip to hide the smirk that was threatening to show on your lips. Finally.

He slowly slid himself in your entrance and you both let out a low moan. After not having sex for over a week it was reasonable to say that you were both responsive tonight.

"Fuck." Spencer muttered under his breath.

He lowered himself and placed an arm above your head, gripping a pillow as he began to fuck you faster. The only noise in the room being yours and Spencer's harsh moans.

It felt so good, but it wasn't enough. "Harder, Spence."

"The pretty girl wants me to fuck her harder?" He teased.

"Yes- fuck- please." You begged.

He complied and began to fuck you faster and harder. You wrapped your legs around him, allowing him to hit you deeper. He threw his head back in response. Your moans grew louder as his dick hit your sweet spot.

"You feel so good. So fucking good." He breathed out. Placing a hot kiss on your jaw.

Your back arched and you felt yourself slowly begin to unravel. Spencer's arm went under your back, and he held you in place as he began to ram into you.

The ecstasy that you were dancing around in right now was enough to finish you off alone, but the thought of being completely immobile in Spencer Reid's arms, made you cry out, in pure bliss.

Your fingers raked down his back, and he let out a loud groan. The sound traveled to the pit of your stomach and produced an overwhelming knot of pleasure. Your loud moans were evident enough to Spencer that you were close.

"You gonna come for me, pretty girl?" He pulled his face out of your neck to look at you.

"Yes! Fuck- yes! I'm gonna come." You cried as you felt that knot of pleasure quickly unravel.

Your pussy clenched around him, and your legs shook uncontrollably. Spencer lifted himself up and continued to fuck you at a relentless pace.

One of his hands was placed on your neck, and the other was on your hip. His grip tightened as he neared his release.

As much as your eyes pleaded with you, you couldn't close them. You wanted to keep them open to watch the way Spencer came undone on top of you. His eyes fluttered shut, as his head was thrown back. A sheen of sweat forming on his forehead.

His thrusts faltered and you could already tell he was close. You were also close. Your second orgasm coming faster than you thought.

"Come for me Dr." You moaned.

His dick twitched inside you and he let out a guttural groan. He loosened his grip completely and lowered himself again. Both of his forearms were placed on either side of you, your hands roaming over every part of his hair that they could. His lips were on yours in no time; drowning out both of your loud noises.