Deep Breath

WARNINGS:
slight mentions of a case, tiny bit of violence, a lot of 'i'm fines' getting thrown around

WARNINGS: slight mentions of a case, tiny bit of violence, a lot of 'i'm fines' getting thrown around

(A/N): enjoy this slightly long chapter! i did it just for you 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

"HE DID WHAT?!" Penelope exclaimed.

"Penelope shh!" You laughed.

"I'm sorry- but- I just- he asked you to be his- his girlfriend!?"

"Yeeess.." You smiled.

"So that means that you did it?"

"Did what..?" You furrowed your brows.

"Confessed your undying love for each other!" She placed her hand to her chest and smiled ear to ear.

You huffed out a laugh. "Not quite.."

"Oh come on, Y/N! It's so obvious he's in love with you. He practically drops to his knees when your around." She exasperated and flailed her hands in the air.

You laughed at how dramatic she was.

"I don't think so P.." You shook your head and looked down.

"You know what." Penelope jumped out of her chair.

"Out." She pointed to the door.

You looked at the door then back at her. She wasn't seriously-

"What? So now your kicking me out." A wide open smile taking over your face.

"Yep. I sure am kicking you out." She pressed her lips together to hide her smile.

"Until you finally realize that Spencer is in love with you, you aren't welcome back." She crossed her arms, an evident smirk on her face.

You stood up and squinted your eyes.

"Your serious-"

"Out!" She shooed you out.

You made it to the door. "Pen-"

"Goodbye, Y/N." She smiled and started to close the door.

"P-"

"I love you, bye." She quickly closed the door and you heard her faintly laugh on the other side of the door.

That asshole.

You huffed and turned around on your heels. You made it to the bullpen, walking to your desk to finish up some of the paperwork that you didn't finish in Penelope's office.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, Y/N." Emily smiled at you.

"I know, I've been in Penelope's cave of technology all day." You laughed, and sat at your desk.