Morning After

Your eyes fluttered open, sunlight beaming on your face. You felt an arm wrapped around your waist. The memories of last night flooding your brain. Your gaze fixed onto Spencer's face. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. You didn't want to wake him, so you lightly moved his arm, slipping from his grasp. You got out of the covers and made your way to the kitchen. You looked in the fridge and grabbed milk, butter, and eggs. You checked in almost all of the cabinets, until you finally found the pancake mix.

As the eggs were cooking, you started making the pancake batter. Buttering up a pan, so that you could start cooking the pancakes. Singing along to the song that was playing from your phone.

'All the other kids,
With the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run
Outrun my gun-'

You swayed your hips to the beat. As you reached into a cabinet to get plates.

'All the other kids
With the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run
Faster than my bullet-'

"Shit-" You gasped, almost dropping the plates.

You turned around to see Spencer standing in the doorway of the kitchen, staring at you, an amused smile on his face.

"Spencer! Y-you scared me." You left out a breathy laugh.

"Sorry, you just looked so cute when you were dancing." He smiled. Pressing his lips together to stifle a laugh.

You rolled your eyes.

"Well, I hope your hungry." You gestured to the pans that were full of eggs, and pancakes.

"Starving." He exaggerated.

"Good." You nodded, flipping the pancakes as you spoke.

"I didn't know you could cook Y/N" Spencer came into the kitchen, leaning on the counter, still facing you.

You looked back at him. "Hmm.. I guess I kind of have a thing for cooking." You smirked.

He nodded, laughing.

"Thank you, by the way." You turned your head back, to face your pancakes, so that you could flip them.

"For what?"

"For letting me stay, and letting me wear your clothes... and for last night. I like dominant Spencer." You laughed out. Your pancakes were done cooking and you placed them on you and Spencer's plates, along with the eggs.

You turned around fully, and saw Spencer smirking at you. You held out his plate, and he grabbed it out of your hands.

"Thank you, for staying, and cooking... and for last night. I like seeing you tied up."

You laughed as you and Spencer made your way to the table, sitting at opposite sides to face each other.

"I liked being tied up." You looked up from your plate and him. Seeing an amused smirk on his face.

"Speaking of things you like... what are your kinks?"

Your head shot up to look at Spencer. He was looking down at his plate, gathering eggs on his fork.

"M-my kinks?" You looked at him surprised.. kind of nervous.

He nodded. "Mhm"

You just stared at him. Thinking. What were your kinks..?

"Now, Y/N. I need to know, so that I can know how to please you better." He looked up at you.

'Please me better'? What does he mean.. he already pleases me enough. Whatever. You thought.