23

We stopped at a creek, parts of it were deep from the line of sight and all we could do was stare. Jinyoung quickly smiled slipping off his sweater and t-shirts then jumping into the creek spreading water to hit the rocks surrounding the bed of water.

"Come on in!"
He yells and everyone starts to join.

"I was hesitant though. I'm only wearing this and I don't think-

"Jump in Ohsuk, we have clothes for you!"
Seunghun and Jiho said together before glaring at each other.

"Ok."
I quickly slip off everything but my bra and pants.

When I jump I get hit with a wave of shock. It was cold, colder than I thought it would be honestly. When my head finally gets above water I take in a deep breath as if I was drowning beforehand.

"Are you-"

"Ohsuk!"
Jiho and Seunghun seemed worried. One of them grabbed me...when I looked, it was Seunghun.

"You ok?"
He asked and I just smile.

"Of course! But why did we come here anyway?"
I asked and Hyusuk smiled.

"We're camping here for the night."
Byoung threw Hyunsuk back into the water before speaking himself.

"We're burning our clothes here, then dumping his blood in the stream down there to get rid of it."
I nod then start crawling out of the water.

"Where are you going?"
Yonghee asked and I smiled while feeling an entire gust of wind cut through my skin and I didn't even shiver.

"Getting my change of clothes, this is enough swimming for me, y'all do what y'all need to."
I take off my pants and start walking to the car only in my underwear.

Before I got to the car I hear footsteps and before I could turn around I feel a blanket- no, a towel being thrown on me.

"Don't walk out that exposed or I'll have to kill them."
Jiho. Such a sweet guy, but then again he's been my friend forever.

"What were some of them drooling?"
I chuckled while I continued to walk with the towel draped over me like a robe. I wasn't skinny though, but I wasn't fat either. Just...average.

"Yeah, bo doing that."
He said but I still ignore him and probably will do it again in the future. Oh well.

"Is that all you needed?"
I asked opening the door of the car we had just approached.

"No, I wanna ask you something."

"Go ahead."
I went on carelessly drying myself off with the towel Jiho had given me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
I froze and then looked at him in shock while he started to become pink.

"Y-You like me?"
I asked and he didn't answer, but in turn, got an even more vivid and bright red.

"JJiho, you know I-"

"Then don't answer! Just ignore and forget everything. I'm still fine with being your friend."
He smiled through his embarrassment. I could sense it. But I ignored it in hopes to make him feel better.

"O-ok, go away, I have to change."
I said and he quickly turned around and headed back where the others were.

I chuckled to myself as I grab the towel again dragging it over my body. I was still freezing.

I feel some hands find their way to my sides. Hands I never heard approach. Instead of moving and screaming like a normal person I froze in a relaxed manner and looked down to observe the hands.

"You're so pretty Ohsuk."
A hoarse, raspy voice that was kind of hot but annoyingly I didn't know who it belonged to.

"Who-"
I was turned around in two seconds and pushed against the car to face a bare cheat. Not too masculine, but there's some muscle. I look up to see mint hair and I immediately know who it was.

"Seunghun?"
I questioned then he just looked at me. Smirking.

"Say my name again, I dare you."

"Seung. Hun."
I said in a cocky playful manner and he slams his lips onto mine.