4

Jiho lives near a police station. The closest one is 4 blocks away and I'm too lazy to walk, so I'm taking the bus. I sit in the back alone while the few people ignore each other so they can just peacefully get from one place to another. And instead of putting my earbuds in, I listened. My ears are sensitive so I listen to voices because of the unique sense of individuality that pours out of them shocks me. Mainly because I feel like I'm bland, Vague, and so much more to describe just 'boring'.

"Hey, I'll come pick you up at the police station so just text me again when you're done."
I smile at the text Jiho sent me so I text him with a quick response so I could start reading an article on 'The Frog Boys'.

"Ok~!"
I texted him then found an article on The Frog Boys that was made in 2019.

I never watched TV for the case because I felt like they were leaving things out so I read articles upon articles to feed my thoughts on the case I was sucked into. THe boys were said to have died of hypothermia, but it quickly got debunked due to damage to the skulls. Then a crime scientist said that it was one of the boys' father's that killed them which also quickly got debunked and that man fired as well. These kids got killed by someone completely unknown with tools and a shotgun. Something never solved but still so fun to read about. I look up and see the next stop is near the police station so I quickly wait for the bus to take a stop so I can get my hands on the greatest myth based case centered in Seoul.

"Thank you!"
I yelled at the bus then quickly turned around to see the Itaewon Police Station and with a big smile I skipped right to the front doors.

"Hey, slow down there miss, I almost dropped my papers because of you."
I didn't really pay attention so I bow quickly saying sorry, but then take a dead stop looking at the males beautifully familiar face.

"It's fine, just be careful, not everyone is so patient like I am."
His smile...his eyes...his nose...his hair...just him...beautiful.

"Oh-um, hi, my name is Oh Sukhyun."
I bow awkwardly 2 times while I introduce myself and he just laughs.

"I'm Jinyoung, Bae Jinyoung."
He held his hand out and I quickly shook it with a nervous smile.

"Oh, do you know Woo Jiho?"
I asked him, remembering that Jiho had recognized him earlier.

"Like...Zico?"
He knows his stage name?

"Yeah."

"Of course he's really a close friend of mine, do you know him?"
I nod and then Jinyoung smiles.

"How did you find out?"

"Oh-I follow your instagram and he told me your name was Jinyoung, but said I had no reason to know who you were."
Jinyoung laughed then pulled out his phone.

"What's your instagram?"

"Google.incognito"
He smiled then I felt my phone go off. 'Pearhead has started following you'.

"Let's take a picture together."
Jinyoung quickly pulled me closer to him snapping a picture without hesitation.

"I'll post it and tag you, see you around Sukhyun!"
Though it was all random, why is that literally the highlight of my life?

My phone went off and I quickly pulled it to my face. 'Pearhead tagged you in a post'. I open the notification and find my picture with him. "Ran into this cutie today, can't wait to see her again." I left it alone and quiet smiling because already the hundreds of comments I saw were pretty harsh. Oh well, I just ran into someone HOT!