#4 Fic Rec Arrow

Family and Life as We Know It by Tinkerbell90 (Olicity;)

He didn't know when exactly it happened but they slowly started to become a dysfunctional little family. The vigilante, his bodyguard and the It-Girl and they would be there for each other, no matter what. Oliver/Felicity; Oliver/Diggle bromance

Notes During a Business Meeting by LoudVoice (Chapters 8/?; Olicity)

Oliver is bored during one of many QC business meetings. He decides to focus on a much more interesting subject: Felicity's love life. [A series of ficlets in the form of messages between our two favorite characters]

Overheard Conversations by aprill99 (Chapters 25/?)

A way for Lance to find out that Oliver is the Arrow and demonstrate the epicness that is Olicity. The show has frankly not done that couple justice lately and it makes me need to vent. This is the result. Review for me!

The Island by Mic RiddyBanon (Chapters 70/?; Olicity)

"Would love to see your take on what would happen if Slade took Oliver, Felicity, Lance, Laurel, Sara, Thea, Digg & Moira to the island to relive Oliver's personal hell." Story Bunny by KenyanCougar. Complete mixture of angst, friendship, hurt/comfort, team fic, family, & if the Muse is willing – Olicity fluff. Reveal fic & onw. enjoy! - Roy's now with us!

If I loose myself by iluvtorun (Chapters 6/6; Olicity)

Five times Felicity slaps Oliver, and the one time she kisses him. From a Tumblr prompt by amouretutresdemons. Spoilers for S2. Angsty, T for violence and mild language.

Snowed In by DKM (Olicity)

With a blizzard blowing through Starling City, Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak have not choice but to wait it out in Verdant. But even inclement weather won't stop Felicity from having a good time. Silly shenanigans abound as she gets Oliver to loosen up a bit and have a little fun for a change.

With love, from Russia by MacBernal (Olicity)

[Complete] Based on the promo for 2x06 - "Keep Your Enemies Closer" - Oliver finds something unexpected in his room but escapes across the hall to where he really wants to be: with Felicity.

What happens in russia by 27hope (Olicity)

When Diggle disappears, Oliver and Felicity travel to Russia to track him down. But their trip is interrupted by the presence of Isabel Rochev, and things do not go as planned. What happens in Russia doesn't always stay in Russia...

This isnt what it looks like by Nostalgia 101 (Olicity)

Five times Oliver and Felicity claimed 'it wasn't what it looked like', and one time when it was actually was...

These lights that we kindle by RosieG (Olicity)

Oliver gives Felicity the best Hanukkah of her life - eight nights of presents, each gift more extravagant than the last. Which makes Felicity start to wonder... Is Oliver trying to tell her something other than "Happy Holidays"?

The first time by OyHumbug (Olicity)

What if Oliver and Felicity developed their personal relationship before their vigilante partnership? How would this not only change their dynamic but also the fate of everyone around them and Starling City itself? After Oliver takes the bullet-riddled laptop to her in 1x03, he never seeks out her technical support again. Instead, The Hood starts to go to her at night.

And Then a Butterfly Flapped Its Wings by OyHumbug (Chapters 18/18; Olicity, Roy/Thea)

Sometimes the destruction of the individual can be more powerful than the decimation of the collective.