#3 Fic Rec Avengers

Frostbitten by Corvixa (Chapters 31/?; WinterIron)

Tony lost more things to the ice and cold of siberia.That bunker has forged him, once again, in ice and then in fire.Returning to live, fundamentally changed, he hopes the family he cobbles together will hold this time. Broken people with sharp edges can come together to make something shine.Even if.. Or as he knows, when they come back.

Ocean Eyes by Shades0fCool (Stony)

Tony sucks in a sharp breath and shifts in his seat. By now, hes seriously starting to question what the hell hed been thinking, coming here in the middle of the night. Here, where Steve is. Without a shirt.

Darling Keep the Lights On (Until I Get Home) by capsicleironman (Stony)

When Steve Rogers is awoken from the ice early, he is assigned as the personal assistant to Tony Stark, the man on TV with the strange glowing light in his chest. The plan was simple - protect and gain intel. It was supposed to be just another job, but then again, nothing in Steves life has ever gone according to plan.

Iron Man 2 Divergence where Steve ends up working for Tony instead of Natasha, and his interest first in the arc reactor and then in Tony himself, leads him through the events of the Avengers, Iron Man 3, and Captain America 2.

Hold On To Me As We Go by G.L.Williams.97 (Chapters 10/?; Irondad)

Rhodey stops by the compound to visit Tony, only to have the shock of his life when he sees a boy sitting next to his best friend. A boy that looks just like his friend did when he was younger. The same eyes, the same curls. He was looking at a mini Tony Just when was his friend going to tell him he had a son?

(This is a Tony finds out Peter is his biological son story).

Second Chances of the Soul by 55artix (Chapters 9/?; Post-Endgame)

Post Endgame Fix-it. Natasha and Tony end up in the soul realm after death. Loki, Gamora, and Vision are also there. After a strange Earthquake occurs on the soul realm, Natasha and Tony find themselves in their past bodies, back during the events of Iron Man 2. Together, they resolve to change the past and fix all their mistakes, and ultimately stop Thanos.

The End game by Kiragirl17 (Chapters 17/?; Pepperony, IronStrange; Time Travel)

Tony had never hated anyone more in his life. This man had seen everything, but they still lost. Half universe gone, and all Tony wanted to do was diewell after he punch Strange in his pretty face. Dr. Strange sent him back 4 years, just before the fall of Shield. Now, the Future Genius is left to play god, while hoping he doesnt screw it up at the same time.Why the hell did Strange think he was the best person for the job? Why didnt he send someone else? Like Pretty boy Rogers? Was the Doctor insane? Tony wasnt sure, but goddamn it, he kept seeing Peters death in his head, a never ending nightmare.With the weight of the world on his shoulders, Tony didnt know what to do. He didnt have a plan, not really. His only plan is not to break the world more. Granted, it would help if Ayo would stop looking at him like hes an idiot, though she isnt alone. Everyone is demanding answers and he had none.

Main Pairing now updated, though super slow burn. Eventual IronStange

Vital For Understanding by Doodlegirl1998 (Chapters 42/?)

The Avengers chase down a mysterious magic Alien and they learn way more about Tony than they ever expected they would.

Protocol SOTERIA by GoldenFinches

Fridays primary objective at all times is to protect one Anthony Edward Stark. And she will fulfill that objective no matter what it takes. Even if it means including certain people she thought she would never have to deal with again.(Basically the Rogue Avengers get some sense knocked into them with the help of Friday and handful of videos.)

Love All of Me by samptra (Stony)

Im coming, he mumbled as he pulled his helmet back on and replaced his gauntlets. Once more the faceless Iron Man, he turned on his heels and clunked out of the private room.

Yes, Tony Stark was a man of many secrets. And this was his biggest – he was Iron Man.

A Second Chance (To Get It Right) by DobbyRocksSocks (IronStrange)

Stephen knows theres only one way to win the war against Thanos. Tony wishes he knew what the hell was happening, and just how hes waking up in 2010 with JARVIS telling him the time and date.

Redemption by slayer of destiny (Chapters 3/3; WinterIron)

After the events of Civil War, there is a lot to think about. Tony has had time to consider Bucky and the part he has played, the part he has been forced to play. Deciding to help the other man leads to changes and healing, in both their lives that neither of them could have expected. Bucky/Tony Slash