3

Xisuma's POV

I miss my brothers.

I don't even care that they hurt me. In the hospital I had time to think, mama and dad never really gave them attention and if they did it was always be yelling at or about them. I used to wonder why there were never pictures of them around the house where I moved back into when I was of age, nothing had been touched, but our parents were in the wrong.

They were negligent and possibly abusive.

They weren't themselves that night. I could tell. Their eyes were meant to be purple but they weren't. They weren't themselves during hermitcraft either, I wonder what happened. I banned them in season five when they were under the impression on others as my evil clone.

I wonder where they are now.

A Time Skip Brought By Writers Block

Xenon POV

I begin to build and see my reflection in water that my brother forgot to put in a bucket, I'll have to ask about that later. I hope no one saw me as I change my face to be the face of the socially acceptable Grian. My white hair turning light brown and my red and purple eyes turning into a forest green.

I'm changing it to hermitcraft 8 because I lost motivation for season 7) also this book is probably going to be in third person from now on. I'm going to start on a new chapter right now. Also sorry that I forgot about this book! I kinda fell out of the hermitcraft fandom for a hot minute.