New Girl At school

Clarke was entering her new high school with her two best friends. she just transferred from Arkadia high to polis High school . It was her first day and they were nervous. She was looking around at the high school. She saw the jock laughing and teasing other kids. She saw the popular girls in one corner gossiping. She felt that she didn't belong there. She was 17 and a sophomore. her mom was a doctor at polis hospital. And Clarke's father was out of the picture he left Clarke and her mom when Clarke was 5 years old. She doesn't remember a lot when her father was around but she remembered the day he left. He took Clarke out for ice cream and went to a fair they spent the whole day together. And then the last word he told her were " remember princess everything I do I do for you." and the next day he was gone it was like he was never there. Clarke's mom Abby was out of control she could believe that her husband left. Clarke had two best friends Octavia Blake and Raven rays. Lucky for Clarke her two best friends transferred with her the girls did everything together. They knew each other for as long as they could remember. The 3 girls were happy they were moving but also nervous to be in a new school. The tall Latina girl looked at Clark's worried face " hey everything is gonna be okay we do this together" Clarke looked at her two best friends and just smiled. Luckily they all had 3 classes together. 

   ~ History~ 

They were in history their first-class their teacher Mr. Kane told the class to introduce their selves. A tall browned haired boy stood up and looked at the 3 girls " Hi I am Finn collins I am 17 and I love football" Clarke just smiled there was one more kids that needed to introduce themselves " Hello i am Echo snow i am also 17 and i am a cheerleader" Clarke looked at the girl and thought that she was very pretty.. after the introductions they started class. History was one of Clark's least favorite subjects. So she just doddle in her not book. Clarke loved to draw it brought her a sense of peace. 

 Once Class ended and the blonde was getting her things together she was walking out the door when all of a sudden she accidentally bumped into a  brunette. Her books fell to the ground she quickly went to pick them up "I am so sorry I didn't mean to run into you" the brunette helped the blond get her things together " no worries your new here right" Clarke shyly put a strand of her hair behind her ear. " umm yeah " the brunette smiled " everyone calls me Lexa" Clarke stood up she was about to walk to her friends who were laughing at her. When she heard the brunette call her from behind " Hey New girl what's your name" Lexa asked Clarke turned around and just smiled. " Clarke " Clarke walked over to her friends. Lexa walked away with Clark's name in her head she didn't know what she was feeling but she was happy.

Clarke came out to her friends about 1 ½ ago to say she was Bisexual. They no doubted were happy for her.  her friends were always trying to find her someone. " soo Clarke who was that girl you ran into" Clarke punched her friends and just rolled her eyes " her name is Lexa woods" both girls started to make fun of her by kissing the air. 

~ Last class~

it was last period and Clarke had Art class she loved art so she was excited about this class. she spent the whole class just drawing pictures of space she always had a fascination with the world outside her own. she had always wanted to Live in space to just be nowhere but everywhere at the same time.  

she had to leave school raven and Octavia waited for her outside they were walking out of the High School when Clarke heard a familiar voice calling her from behind " hey New Girl" Clarke turn around and saw the brunette. and smiled  " hey Lexa what's up " Lexa caught up to the blonde and her friends   " nothing I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party tonight at my place" Clarke smiled for she had never been to a party before  Clarke didn't know what to say.  her two friends  spoke for Clarke  for they saw the blonde didn't know what to say  " Yes we would love to go"  "Lexa looked at the two girls and reached her hand out  "  haha where are my manners  I am Lexa Woods Captin of the Cheer  squad "  both girls were amazed at how  kind she was for a cheerleader. " nice to meet you" the two girls looked at each other  Lexa looked at Clarke  "cant wait for the party see you tonight  New Girl" Lexa smiled at Clarke " you know I have a name"  lexa just turned around and smiled as she walked away  " Clarke she is cuteee" clake started walking " Shut up reyes"  Octavia just caught up to Clarke and they walked home to get ready for the party