i cant loose you

lexa heard Clarke crying and it broke her heart after a while she spoke again " Clarke please let me in. what you saw is not what you think let me explain. i can't lose you Clarke you the best thing in my life" Lexa was crying and leaning on the door she heard footsteps coming closer to the door that she was leaning on " and why should I let you in you broke my heart, Lex.. I loved you... and i thought you did too was this.. was us just a game to you." Clarke could bearly say 

that sentence. " Clarke i never meant to hurt you... as soon as she kissed me a pushed her off...." " who was she" Clarke said sobbing " she is my ex..... we dated for about 3 years and then out of nowhere she left me she didn't say goodbye she just left. and it broke me but then i met you and everything changed....." Lexa fell to the ground " Clarke....... I can't lose you to because if i did i don't know what i would do. i love you and i never will stop loving you just pleas let me in and please don't leave me" Lexa was on the floor sobbing she was saying the truth she would know where she would be without Clarke. Clarke opened the door and Lexa immediately stood up "I dont know what i would do without you too." clarke said with tears streaming down her face Lexa basically jumped into Clarkes arms and they just stood there for what felt like hours.

~1 hour later~

Clarke and Lexa were in bed cuddling and watching orange is the new black Lexa looked down at Clarke  " hey Clarke" Lexa said looking at how beautiful the blonde looked in her arms " yeah"   Lexa sat up on the bed she needed to tell her about costia going to polis " Ummm well my ex the one who kissed me....." Lexa looked down at the ground. " well she kinda transferred to polis"

 Lexa said looking at Clarke. Clarke took a deep breath. "  if she so much as touches you i will kill her myself you are mine and mine only."  Lexa giggled a little bit at how protective Clarke was but she liked it " i only have eyes for you so... she anit got a chance and no one does" Lexa grabbed Clarke and Clarke fell on top of Lexa. they just played there looking at each other as if nothing in the world was more important than one another. " I love you" Clarke said as she looked into her favorite pair of eyes. Lexa smiled at the sound of Clarke saying " i love you again". she thought that Clarke was not gonna say that for a while after the incident.  Lexa kissed Clarke and Clarke deepened the kiss as Clarke slid her tongue into lexa's mouth Lexa deepen the kiss even more. which made Clarke let out a little moan.   Lexa moved her hands down to Clarke's waist. Clarke without breaking the kiss clarke climbed on top of lexa . the made out like this for what seemed like hours. but then one of them pulled away. and they just cuddled and watched some more Orange is the new Black Clarke looked at Lexa " Lexa you can never lost me I promise"

~ hey guys sorry for the edit but that was not to be in this chapter but it will come soon once again i am sorry  love Kai  ~