"You've had him for a while now, and I know he's probably getting on your nerves. So I'll just take him off your hands, and we can all happily go our separate ways. Maybe we can meet for a father-daughter lunch sometime in the future."

The villains stepped forward and All For One held out his hand. "The heroes are welcome to take the boy back, but I'm afraid you must come with me, my dear. We have much work to do."

You sighed. "Well, it was worth a shot."

Looking back to Bakugou you raised your eyebrows. "Try not to scream all right, porcupine?"

"Huh-"

You looked at where your friends were hiding. "NOW!"

The group broke through the wall and Todoroki created an ice slab that shot into the sky. Iida grabbed hold of them and used his engines to speed to the top, using their momentum they pushed off high into the sky and you saw Kirishima reach out his hand.

You focused on the air surrounding Bakugou. "Don't let go."

And you threw him into the sky towards the group awaiting him.

The villains all gasped and frantically began speaking.

"Don't let them get away!"

"Who here can do long distance?"

"Dabi and Kurogiri but they were taken down in the initial attack!"

All For One did not seem phased.

He began walking towards you. "I should have known! You are my daughter after all, of course, you had a strategy!" He waved off the villains as they attempted to reach your classmates, who were now nearly out of sight. "Do not worry about them, we have our true target right here."

All Might took a step in front of you. "Young Y/N, I need you to exit this situation immediately."

"No chance big guy." You stepped to the side and cocked your head.

"Now, let's drop all the niceties." For dramatic effect, you created a field of electricity around your body.

All For Ones voice lost all sense of warmth. "It seems that your mother allowed for your pride to grow out of hand. The way you are acting is not acceptable." He turned and addressed the villains. "It seems my daughter needs to be taught a lesson in obedience, I revoke my earlier command to leave her unharmed, do as you will to make her compliant, just keep her alive."

The remaining villains began to circle closer and you laughed. "Funny how you think they'll get close enough to harm me."

Compress jumped into the air and you sent a large blast in his direction, speeding to where Magne stood you kicked her legs out from underneath her and sent a shockwave through her body.

All Might and One For All were circling each other, and you turned to face the the remaining villains.

Toga began throwing a volley of knives at you and you flung each of them out of the way before they could hit their target.

You threw a chunk of Earth to where her and Shigaraki were standing and they both dove out of the way.

Flames shot up your arms as you stalked to their position.

Toga was shaking slightly, and Shigaraki was standing in a defensive position, a vortex opened behind them.

"Tomura I do not want to die right now!" Toga pleaded.

As you prepared to attack, rays burt from One For All's hand and shot into Magne's body.

"Forcible quirk activation!"