1-Justice for you.

"Sis,see this." NAMJOON came holding a newspaper to you. The happiness on his face indicated something good.

He handed you the newspaper.
What you saw next made tears spill out of your eyes. Tears of happiness. It was Irene's dead body with blood all over her clothes. The news described it as a car accident. She died. Your boyfriend got justice.

Yes, Irene killed Taehyung. Her father and Taehyung's father were business rivals. His dad's company succeeded while her dad's company failed miserably. This caused Irene to take revenge although Taehyung had nothing to do with it.
Last year, on my birthday when my boyfriend and his friends were coming to my birthday party there was a blast. A blast in his car. Everyone died including him.
I still can't explain how loud I cried that day and how terrible I felt. I felt I was at fault.

His lifeless body came. Taehyung whose face always used to light up on seeing me, that day his face was pale. He didn't engulf me in a hug which he always did whenever we met.

My tears didn't stop. They fell and fell. My mom comforted me. " He is happy now, his hyungs are happy now." That's all she said when she heard of Irene's death."Oppa could take me there please?" I pleaded to Namjoon. "Anything for my sister". He said and went to grab the car keys.

Author:
Sorry for this short chapter but this is my first writing..........