4 - I will. Just for you.

"We want you to get married."

My whole world fell like crashing down. They're telling me to get married? When they know how much I love Tae. I never knew that my parents would hurt me this way. I really didn't.

"Y/N, please. It's the best for you . We are your parents. We always want the best for you and Namjoon." My mom tried convincing me.

"Telling me to get married isn't the best mom. You know....." I couldn't speak further.

"Sissy, we're not telling you to forget Tae or anything but we are just asking you to move on."

" Moving on means the same. I can't oppa." I couldn't even imagine falling in love again. Getting married to someone who isn't Taehyung.

"Y/N, do you remember what he said to you before he...um....died?" I could sense the hesitation in my dad's voice.
My parents looked upon Taehyung as thier own child. He adored them and so did they. Sometimes I found Tae coming to my home just to meet my parents. His head on my mom's lap, them discussing about how to take care of me after marriage, all these scenes melted my heart.

"I'll think." I left from there knowing my tears would fall anytime. The series of storm that came across my life had already broken me so much. Today, learning that everyone including my parents want me to forget him and live my life happily, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I rushed to my room and then to my balcony. This was where I always talked to Tae whenever I felt like. There were countless stars in the sky although it was just evening. I let it out finally. My tears.

"Tae, t-they're telling me t-to get.....m-married. You know I-I can't do that right? I love y-you and only you. How can I? Right b-baby?" I put a finger over the left side of my chest.

Author POV...

"You were here, you are here and always will be. I promise." You smiled knowing how much Tae hated tears , especially if it's you the one crying.
But then you remembered what Tae said to you right before he left you.

"Muffin, I want you t-to find s-someone who'll love y-you. M-more than me. Who'll be with y-you. P-promise me muf-......"

HE DIED.

"Why did you even made me promise? What should I do Tae? Accept what my parents are saying or..."

A gush of wind.

You knew this meant he agreed. You really didn't want to believe the fact that Tae actually was telling you to marry someone else. When once he spent days and days dreaming about his wedding day with you. He would list down all the preparations, he would blabber endlessly how beautiful you would look in the white dress.

"You want me to get married, don't you? Well, if you really want to......."
You inhaled a deep breath.

"I'll get married."

Your heart felt like shattering down into pieces when you told that. To even imagine having your wedding vows with someone else who's not Tae, your broken pieces of heart broke even more. But when you were just living for him, you had to listen to him. You never could deny him. Although he doesn't show his puppy eyes anymore, your heart had gotten habituated. To listen to whatever he said.
But the difference was he himself wasn't there anymore to plead you, instead the gush of wind answered on behalf of him.

The stars we used to count,
Now you became one of them.
Every day I still hope it's a dream.
And I would wake up having your warmth by my side..........

Authors note:

Compared to the other chaps, it is a bit longer. I hope you're reading. I'll be happy if you're satisfied with my writing. Also the last sentences, it's not from any songs. I have written it myself:)

Bye. Good day.