9-Fluttering heart.

I stretched my arms after the long slumber. If you're wondering, no it's not few years later. It's just the day after. My life is not movie to motion so fast. I'm not a lucky heroine who gets to fall in love with the male lead. I had to go to work. I quickened my footsteps to the washroom.

I came down to see Jimin having his breakfast. It was normal for me, to witness him eating all alone and not wait for me. "Good morning". I said."Hmm" was his reply while he chewed on his bread. He licked his side of his lips, taking all the small chunks in. I found that so dang attractive and hot that my eyes refused to fall anywhere else. His eyes darted to mine, making me blush and turn away.

I usually had my breakfast at the office. I bid goodbye to him and walked away. He didn't move an inch, only his eyes following me.

The whole ride, I kept on thinking about him. What made the simple man in a white shirt and black jeans so attractive? How he was so cold, but his handsome face would definitely tell another story to an unknown. He was mysterious. Completely.

I entered my office bowing to everyone who passed my way. To work as Mrs. Park wasn't something easy. I had to keep an impressive reputation, had to deal patiently with annoying people who couldn't believe I was Jimin's wife. Even when someone threw indirect insults on me, I had to unhear everything and pretend to be the happiest. I came to a halt when someone stood infront of me. A woman. I slowly brought my eyes to her face, but when I did I froze.

Those brown eyes, the freckles, the teasing smirk. That straightened black hair and that scar on her left cheek. I can never forget her. The girl who made my college life a living hell. My bully. Someone who made me feel insecured over and over again.

"Hello there!" She spoke. Her voice did change but her smirk showed her personality didn't. "Excuse m-me. I gotta go." I didn't know why but I felt so vurnerable in front of her. I felt she would bully me again. She would push me and kick me again. But Taehyung won't be there to save me now. He won't hug me and tell her to stop now.

"Slut, how are you? Heard your BF died. Sluts never get true love. I told you." I started to tear up. It felt like someone held my legs. I couldn't move."Insecure bitch. You pounced on Jimin now? I pity him. He's gonna get mad by handling a whore like you. You can't stay calm until someone puts their dick in your hole? What a characterless girl! You're full of flaws nobody's gonna love you. Everyone hates your existence including Jimin. I really wish you go to your Romeo, your Taehyung. DIE!!" She walked off.

I was a crying mess by then. I was sobbing. Her words kept echoing in my mind. Did people really hated the fact that I'm alive? Did Jimin really didn't wanted me? Am I full of flaws?

I rushed to my office room. I was too blind to notice but I went inside Jimin's room. I fell down but I cried and cried.

Jimin's eyes widened. He was startled by your sudden appearance. But when he saw you crying he didn't know what to do. He slowly walked to you, wanting to comfort you. Jimin's heart clenched seeing how weak you were by then.

"Y/N". He whispered.

"Jimin, am I full of flaws? Do people hate me that much? Am I worthless?"

He didn't understand what you meant but he was quick to reply. He wanted to sooth you.

"Y/N, you're beautiful. Everyone has flaws but that's what makes them unique. Your flaws make you. The world doesn't hate you. You're a lovely soul, you're everything a imperfectly perfect girl is. Your existence is a blessing itself. You know how to fix things when they get messed up. Sometimes you are a real dumb head, but at the end of the day it's you who is known to be you. However you are, it's still you. And believe me, 'you' are special."

Jimin wanted to sooth you, but somewhere he felt these words coming from the bottom of his heart. He genuinely felt you're of big importance. He knew his feelings. He knew that his heart fluttered.