15-To be in love.

His smile was always the most favourite of mine. Whenever I felt low, I knew my remedy. The big picture of Taehyung in my suitcase. His wide smile washed away all my stress and I wondered how can someone who is not there anymore make me feel so better, so myself.

The knock on my door brought me out of my daze. On opening it, I saw an art. Jimin.

He was doing the bare minimum by standing there. Wearing a white shirt which was pressed tightly against his broad wet chest and his abs were a delight to my eyes. A simple sweat pant but his thighs took my attention.

"Y/N."

My orbs found its way to his. I was embarrassed being caught checking him out.
"Yes? Anything you need?"

He nodded like a child and I found it so dang cute. As a gentlewoman, I told him to come inside. It was the second time he came in and I noticed he still checks my room, taking in every single detail that is present.

Jimin slumped down on my bed. I took a seat on the edge keeping a fair distance between us because I knew his attire wasn't really helping me at all.

"I wanted to give you something. Like as a present."

"Why so sudden?"

"I noticed that after our marriage, as a proper husband I didn't give you anything and that makes me ashamed. So I thought of gifting you something."
He handed me a red bag. Our fingers grazed and I could've swore I saw his cheeks red.

On peeking inside, I saw a red dress which was of very soft material. An instant smile took upon my lips and I felt so grateful to him.

"Thank you so much Jimin. But you know you didn't have to spend so much!" I took his hands in mine and gave it a light squeeze. He smiled and nodded.

"I'll go now. It's already la-"

"Wait."

He stopped in his steps. His hands were still holding onto the doorknob as he turned to face a red me.

"Wouldn't you like see how the dress looks on me?"

Jimin's eyes widened as his full body was now facing me. The crimson red was so visible on his cheeks and he stood there, shocked. I panicked, thinking that maybe he wasn't comfortable." Umm...It's fine if you don-"

"I'll wait. Go change." Jimin made himself comfortable on the bean bad lying next to my bed and now I was the one to blush furiously, fiddling with the hem of my nightwear.

I quickly made my footsteps to the bathroom and locked it. I felt my heart pumping wildly, which happened so many times whenever I was with Jimin. I took out the dress.

It was a body hugging red dress which reached upto my knees. It had a slight slit at the left side which made the dress sensual overall. It was sleeveless.

After changing, I went out. Maybe because I wanted to know how I look from him. I wanted him to see me first, even before myself.

"Jimin." I whispered but the empty room made it audible for him. Jimin's head turned slowly towards me and I felt nervous and anxious.

He stood up. His eyes scanned my whole body giving me a chill. I swore I saw Jimin's eyes getting dark with each passing second and he was sober this time. I hugged my body feeling a bit insecure from his stares. My eyes were on the floor because if I looked at him, I would've fainted right then and there.

I saw his footsteps coming close to me. He held my shoulder and made me look up at him. He wasn't the Jimin I knew, he was like a demon trying his best to control whatever storm was going inside him. I knew what storm was going on.