🌸Interview(4): Beholders of Great Magic

Hello mga kababayan!🌷

Yes..yes.. I just spoke Tagalog😁, all the way from the great Philippines💐💐

Today's interview is with the amazing Sariope_Hope and I will be focusing on her book 'Beholders of Great Magic' which is a Blacktan fan fiction. If you know anyone who is a fan of the famous Kpop stars, please tag them to come support a story by a fellow fan!❤

Li: Hey Nim😁, I welcome you to the show.
Without wasting time, what's the story behind your plot?

Nim: The story wasn't planned at all, haha! It all started one time, when I wasn't able to sleep at night. I have a hobby of creating stories in my head, when I feel bored. So that night, when I couldn't sleep, I created the story wherein my two favourite Kpop groups where the lead characters. I enjoyed the flow of the story, so I decided to pull up a paper from my drawer in the middle of the night and wrote down the plot.

Li: Waoh! I really admire that determination. The one thing I hate doing when I am comfortable in bed, is leaving the bed. If I got a story idea in the middle of the night, that story would have to wait till daytime to be written or it remains dead in my head. (God I have killed so many stories!😩)

Nim: Well, a story idea pops in my head once in a blue moon and I can't let it pass😁

Li: How did you get the title?

Nim: The title of my story was inspired from a fantasy-drama I watched two years ago,'Encantadia', so while thinking about a possible title for my story it just popped out of my head and suddenly the tittle 'Beholders of Great Magic' was born.

Li: (Do you smell popcorn?)

Sophie: No🙄 it's just you!

Right, how did you come up with their world name, Lighterrian?

Nim: Lighterrian hmmm.. I was able to come up with that, when I was reading a fantasy book. The world in that book was 'Layteria', then I thought 'what about Lighterrian? That could be a good name for the world in my story'. The name sounded cool too so, I decided to give it a Go!

Li: It does sound cool. Almost like a mixture of Terrain + Light = Lighterrian, smart right?😁

Nim: Yeah, that was also what I had in mind. It fits the description of my world.

Li: Are the characters personality exactly like the Kpop stars?

Nim: No. Not exactly, there might be similarities but the rest are just coincidence.

Li: Okay, so who exactly is that Old woman that received the girls on earth?

Nim: She was a Lighterrian Citizen. She was sent on earth as punishment for a crime she didn't commit. The four girls thought it was just a coincidence that she was there when they arrived, but the truth is she was already exp-