🌸Interview(42): The Race

It is another day in the Garden of Eden Interviews and today I have just one guest 😁😁😊😊 but she is very special too

Ladies and gentlemen, join me and appreciate;

MoonSnowCloud

Author of our focus today, "The Race"

🏁______🏁
The race is almost like a twisted version of the hunger games happening in the 21st century.

A group of girls and boys selected randomly around the world, battle against one another in a reality game which involves collecting clues around the world, hoping to be rewarded handsomely.

In their journey, anyone can die. . .
🏁_______🏁

Li: What inspired this thrilling tale?

MC: Well it's a bit of a long story. Basically, my friend and I came up with the idea one year ago.

Li: Oh really?

MC: Yea, we wrote the first four chapters but then we stopped.

A month ago, I kept thinking about the idea all the time!

I didn't know why, but I thought about it for a month. Then I decided I would rewrite the entire thing.

I changed a lot of the storyline and made it more about the girls' team but it was still super close to what we came up with a year ago.

Li: Waoh that's some history😁 okay moving on, how did you cope with seven major characters?
I know most of the time it was either Harper, Cami or Naomi's point of view but the rest still stood out, how did you manage them?

MC: Honestly, I can't write from just one character's point of view. I find it to be stiff and a bit boring on my part.

I have always written stories from atleast two people's perspectives.

At first, it was really bad and all the characters seem to mash together to make one boring character with a zillion different personalities, but now it has become easier.

Li: I understand the aspect of writing in just one perspective, it is truly boring and limited.
But tell me how do you manage to switch from one character to the next without blending or mixing them up?

MC: I like to create word clouds that list all their personality, it helps a lot.

Li: Ah I see. Okay on a more lighter note, why did you make your characters 18 years old? *I call that the cursed age😂*