🏵Interview(24): Crowned

Red: Hello YayaGlad

Red: Hello YayaGlad

Yaya: Hello Red!

Red: How are you doing?

Yaya: I’m doing well thank you. How are you?

Red: I’m doing good.
Shall we get started on the interview?

Yaya: Yes absolutely.

Red: Awesome. So you’re the author of the book Crowned. . .

Can I just say, I am in love with your cover😍

Did you make it yourself?

Yaya: I am, I am.
Thank you😍, I did do it myself. It took me a couple hours and a lot of filters.

Red: That’s pretty dope👍
What was the inspiration behind it?

Yaya: I wanted a beautiful crown to symbolize who Natania will become. Both in beauty and status.

Red: I see. . .🤔
Before we get into your characters can you tell us briefly what your book is about?

Yaya: It’s about the journey a young princess takes before she takes on the duty she’s been prepared for her entire life. She’s hoping to find herself and enjoy freedom before she becomes a queen.

But also we will see farther ahead into her new responsibilities and all of the expected and unexpected events that will happen and shape her life.

Red: That’s interesting.😎
What was the inspiration behind your story?

Yaya: So, I fell in love with a show a while ago called Reign and ever since I watched it I became fascinated with kings and queens and so many of the responsibilities that the title comes with.

I’m also a huge hopeless romantic. So naturally I wanted to throw a twist into the plot and make things interesting.

But honestly, I’m constantly inspired by people I meet and emotions I’ve felt or the people around me. It’s usually what I use to convey the emotions my characters are feeling.

Red: Wait the TV show about Francis the King of France and the Queen of Scotland?

Yaya: Yes! Mary Queen of Scots and Francis, the King of France.
But yes that show was amazing. In my opinion anyways😁