💮Interview(35): Lone Wolf

Loves_Writing2704

Loves_Writing2704

Yes, I’m not one of your usual interviewers!

Don’t worry, I haven't done anything to them. 😈

I’m Zara and I'm going to be interviewing TemptedHeart on her book, "Lone Wolf"

Let’s jump in!
---------

Zara: So for those who want a quick summary, what is Lone Wolf about?

Red: Well it’s obviously a werewolf story but it’s not your average Wattpad Werewolf Story.
It’s hard to give a summary without giving out the main details of the book but what I can say is that Lone Wolf is a story that is filled with a lot of trials and tribulations and as the title suggests, it is surrounding the life of a single wolf in the book.

Zara: Don’t tell Lilly, but I noticed it wasn’t your average werewolf story from experience.

Got to stick your head out from the crowd!

So, have you always had a passion for werewolves?

Red: 😂😂 True
Yes, I believe my fascination for werewolves got even more intense after I watched Game of Thrones where The Stark children each got a Dire Wolf as a pet.

Zara: Wow, got to say, I only read the first book of that series.

So, can I ask you about that opening!
I could ramble about it, but I don’t think that everyone wants to.

Was it something you had to keep revisiting and changing the style, or did the tone come out the first time?

Red: I’m going to be honest, Lone Wolf isn’t a story that was planned.

At the time I had just finished my first book and I wanted to start something else and so I opened up a fresh page on my laptop and stared at my screen for a good thirty minute before I started writing whatever came to my mind.

The opening is okay but after writing the second and third book, I feel like Lone Wolf can do so much better which is why I am rewriting the book.

Zara: Well the opening definitely hooked me.

So, I noticed when reading, that one of the characters asked Reign what shifter she is, so there are multiple types of shifters?

Red: Yes in my world there are multiple types of shifters but I can’t say which one Reign is because that’ll just ruin the whole book.
But in the new rewrite I go in depth into the types of shifters, what they are capable of and how they come about.