Discovered

(Parasite Black PoV)

Those two finally get some work done.

"He's been mutated; his DNA is mostly the same but with extras, most likely going towards those things coming out of his back and changes in eye color."

I was bored, so I just poke at the glass with my tongue.

"And that long tongue of his..."

  The child sits against the wall, drawing animals, unbothered by anything. They soon leave, and she stops.

  "Papa. When will you be out of this glass thing? I miss you," she says, rubbing her hand along the glass. She hugs it. "Papa...I love you."

  My heart flutters.

"Pinky..." I remember it, now. I blush.

(Normal Black PoV)

I finally feel myself again after a long time.

I put my hand on the glass where Pinky is standing. Her lovely smile appears again and she hops on her toes. She put her tiny hands to mine.

As our moment goes on, White and Teal come in.

  "Hey. Let me out of here. My legs hurt," I say.

  They both shudder. "Black, do you know what's been happening to you lately...like umm..."

  White collects some papers and tapes them onto the glass. All were pictures of me and these extra parts. Like an alien.

  "This was you for a couple of days," she explains. They even show recordings. Tentacles. Red eyes. Wider mouth and tongue. All inhumane.

  "I don't remember much of it. I've been fainting and stuff."

  "Oh."

  "But all I can say is that it happened some time ago. I was stabbed outside."

  She snaps her fingers. "So that must've been where it all began."

  "Yeah, I guess." I shrug my shoulders.

  Teal continues it. "Explain everything that day."

  I do so, telling everything that happened that night. They even invite Silver and Purple to be informed also.

  "Wait Gold was dead?", Silver comments. "He alive and well."

  "That's what I'm curious about. And I know in my gut he's no good," I reply. White gasps. "Yellow is in trouble!"

"Haven't you heard?", continues Purple. "Yellow, Maroon, and Cherry are missing."

  "What?"

  "Yeah. Been gone for a long time."

  "Oh my..."

  I finally get let out and able to stretch my legs properly. Pinky: being clingy.

  We discuss this situation. We—well—THEY feel like they don't have enough evidence to kill him. And they don't have the strength. And I'm pretty sure Gold is coming for my life next.

  I finally get my freedom and being kept under surveillance. Gold too, if anyone can keep close to him without dying. Not possible whatsoever.

  I take Pinky back to the ship and teach myself about these tentacle things coming out of my back.

  "Papa, where's your helmet?", she asks. I actually forgot I took my helmet off. There shouldn't be any oxygen in this research base. Accidently found out I can survive without oxygen. And see well in the dark and stuff.

  Anyway, Gold nowhere to be seen. But I move quickly until Pinky is secure in my pod.

I honestly can't wait to get back to Earth. This will be a story, here.