"Good luck with making him believe that when he thinks an unrealistic machine is cute." Johnny interjected making Adrian raise his eyebrow toward him questioning why he wasn't silently eating like Jax. "Sorry." The wolf mumbled. "Though so wolfy." He retorted and sat beside Jax who had already served him a plate, last night had been the most amazing night of his life, Jax hadn't been joking when he said he'd fuck him, he had done so until Adrian came over and over and over again, just thinking about it made him internally giggle, the benefits of magic and a hot shower along with a massage meant he could walk come morning.

"We've been training and hiding out for over a week, everything has been silent, it's time we get back to the real world, so we're going back to school." Jax announced and all of them nodded, Adrian knew he was right, they couldn't lock themselves up forever, they had to go back to school eventually, though he didn't like it, it had to be done. "Okay boys got get your backpacks, I already have your lunches packed and Johnny take three subs and no more, take more I will electrocute you." The medium urged and warned making his mate chuckle whilst he cleaned up the breakfast dishes.

"I'm worried." Adrian confessed after his brothers and Kent left the dining room. "I know, but Johnny and the kids still need school, and we can't afford to have Johnny's GPA drop, you're a witch and you can handle anything, wolves tend to come with thick skulls and a bit of a dense mechanism in there, therefore having a really smart wolf like Johnny, is special and we don't want to waste that special, along with the trips, we don't waste it, if anything happens the link is there." Jax soothed his mate who seemed to calm after his comforting words to him.

"I trust you, so alright, let's get going." Adrian replied in a definite tone just as he packed the boy's bags, he also packed for Johnny along with Jax and himself, with the flick a finger they were all perfectly dressed and ready, all of them had done so well in honing their mana and abilities, the trips were in that successful column as well, they were quick to learn and Adrian was proud. They got out of the house via the the kitchen and made their way to the car, Jax made sure the security lock was on before locking the kitchen door, as soon as everyone was in, the car ignited and they were on their way.

First to be dropped at school were the kids, Adrian had put several protection spells on them plus the deity one already placed, he knew nothing could hurt them, after waving the boys off Jax drove toward Greene Academy, the school was a buzz of excitement, it was the middle of the year which meant a lot of indoor events were going to be held along with the winter dance, which Adrian knew none of them would attend, he would rather spend the night in Jax's arms than be out in the cold for no good reason.

"Have fun, Johnny." Adrian kissed his brother's cheek who walked off toward his school friends, he was a heartthrob, a king in his own right, one of the hot guys at school, but it never got to his head, that's how he was shockingly smart, Adrian's low drop bun moved slightly in the breeze, Jax had his arm draped over his shoulder and he curled closer to him, people at school were now noticing Adrian more than before, with Jax as his boyfriend how could they not.

"My love I leave you at your locker, wish me luck bebe, coach wants me dead." Jax exclaimed beside him tilting down to kiss Adrian making everyone gasp, gag, angry, or envious but he didn't care. "You'll be fine, use your charm, see you at lunch." Adrian waved his mate off with a grin, he punched in the code for his locker, whilst he was checking his work the vampire and fae came up behind him. "I know you're there, Cooper and Zoey." Adrian mumbled just as he closed his locker and turned to walk away.